Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 3:11 PM
Default Name Change
Hi guys, I would like to get my member name changed? Is that Possible? Why I ask is, because the name Babe77, reminds me of a time when i lived with my abusive ex, that abused me both mentally and physically. There for I would like to have my member name changed. Tried to sign up but failed, even though i did give correct info. Is there something wrong with the resgistration?! I really want a new member name, or bee able to register a totally new membership...What am I doing wrong? Feels like everything is against me today...
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 3:20 PM
Hi @Babe77

There is a special forum for this:
https://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=734

The rules are that you have to tell the moderators a funny story to make them laugh. So post a joke or something!

Don't expect the change to be quick- I think that the name changes are done in bulk, and done when the moderators (who are all volunteers with busy lives, jobs, family etc.,) find time. So be patient.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 11:41 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered