Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 6:08 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Is My Neighborhood Corrupted?
Today, I was playing the Newson family and after I changed one of their appearances in the mirror I went ahead and clicked save. While it was saving however my game crashed. Now whenever I go into the neighborhood and click on the Newson family's lot the game freezes.

I'm not sure what to do now. I'm afraid my whole neighborhood might be corrupted now, but I don't want to lose all my hours of progress I've spent there. Is there any way I can fix this?

EDIT: Never mind. The family managed to load after I left the game idling on "freeze" for a few minutes. I'm still not sure what happened but everything seems fine for the moment.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 6:30 PM Last edited by Sunrader : 17th Apr 2019 at 6:59 PM.
This might be a good time to remember regular backups of the hood?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 7:35 PM
The Newson family needs a new house.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 7:40 PM
Some data might have been damaged during the crash, but it may not be corrupting data, or it may only damage the lot. Back up your game, run Hoodchecker on "remove," and carry on.
Remember, you can't play soccer with a clean ball! It doesn't pay to be too paranoid and kill your fun.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)