Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th May 2012 at 9:46 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night
Default "Setra" World by Pyronium3 won't install--> Patch 1.33
Hi all.

Pyronium3 created a world called "Setra." I have Ambitions and he said in his post that it should work. So when I put it in downloads and try to install it, the launcher says that I need to upgrade to the latest patch and try again. Problem is, I have the latest patch.

Pyronium3 also said that his game was patch 1.29. So...I might have had a really big blonde moment and thought that worlds were supposed to work for all patches. Anybody know if I can work around this?

Thanks...
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 10:09 AM
Do you mean that you have *only* Ambitions? I don't think that it would work unless you have all the EPs the world has been built with. I had this in the past, too, when I tried to install a world but lacked one Stuff Pack. The Launcher refused to install that too. At least I can tell you that it's not the patch level. I installed it under 1.33 and the installation went fine.
Site Helper
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 3:57 PM
I can confirm that worlds need -all- the listed EPs.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 4:42 PM
Thanks. But that sucks...
Locked thread