Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Get To College Mod V3

by itasan2 Posted 12th Feb 2019 at 4:22 PM - Updated 11th Jun 2020 at 3:03 PM by itasan2

137 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 110 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 6
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#126 Old 23rd Oct 2019 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dtw
I hope this mod will still work with the University ep coming out, I love this mod and have turned Brindleton Bay into a college town it is perfect. Not sure how the ep is going to stand up to this mod and hope that you will continue to update. I wouldn't even get the new ep if it was for the neighborhoods. I could see myself skipping right over the game's college like I did with Road to Fame when Get Famous came out.

Thank you for your comment. I've posted an article about "My plan after the university EP" to my Patreon site. Everyone can read the article. Please check this - https://www.patreon.com/posts/after-uni-ep-30942193 .
Field Researcher
#127 Old 5th Nov 2019 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by itasan2
Thank you for your comment. I've posted an article about "My plan after the university EP" to my Patreon site. Everyone can read the article. Please check this - https://www.patreon.com/posts/after-uni-ep-30942193 .

Thanks for your reply.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#128 Old 19th Dec 2019 at 12:51 AM
Hi!
I've read your Patreon page and I'm pretty glad you still want to keep updating this mod!
I have one question, Do you have any plans to integrate this mod to the current two Universities we have? Like open the rabbit holes that classes are now?
Test Subject
#129 Old 24th Dec 2019 at 4:45 AM
With the update can I build dormitory lots in any of the other worlds. Thanks and great job.
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 1st Jan 2020 at 4:19 PM
How does this work with Discover University?
Does it improve the experience?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#131 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 4:52 PM
Thanks for this mod, always wanted to build an art school!

I've read previous responses to issues with getting the venues up and running, and built new colleges taking that feedback into account. But my sims still stay at home when it's time to go to class! Are there any other issues that could cause this? I'm sure I'm just being hella dumb

Just wanna live my best aesthetic art student lyfe !!! x
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#132 Old 12th Jun 2020 at 12:38 PM
Wow, thank you so much. I've been waiting for this mod because it's used more often than university packs.
Test Subject
#133 Old 16th Nov 2020 at 2:11 AM
is it still working?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#134 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 8:46 PM
LOVETHIS
Instructor
#135 Old 17th Mar 2021 at 10:46 PM
Hi !
What we do ? Zerbu update the turbo career in march 2021. So is it now obsolete ? I try to figure out. I try to install this alone and keep the zerbu originals files.
I did a LE scanning and i have some get to college issue
Test Subject
#136 Old 3rd Jun 2021 at 4:00 PM
do i have to get the get to work pack in order for it to work? :/
Instructor
#137 Old 8th Mar 2022 at 3:16 PM
Hi again! Did someone knows if it’s still work in the game? Thank you!

In my case, I needed to put it off
I hope someone will update it, with itasan permission
Test Subject
#138 Old 12th Feb 2023 at 12:44 AM
Hi

Please I am really sad and need help. I can't see them at collage, but I do not see a button to join or send but they go on their own without asking me and I am really sad I can't see them Please tell me how i can fix it.
Page 6 of 6