Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#2101 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
The man in the red sweater also has a very interesting nose.

That's Finnian! He gets the nose from his grandpa Benedikt. A lot of the men in the Agnarsson family got Benedikt's nose, which is kinda cool. (Some of the women did, too, I think.)

Scott and I have no clue what's been wrong with the CleanBot, but he's determined to fix it!

Another morning, another breakfast for the Centowski kids. This is my favorite household, I think.

They spend their Saturday playing at the park. Surprisingly only one other kid shows up--one of the few townie kids who's still a kid--but there's enough of them that they can play with each other.

That night, the phone rings. I'm curious who's calling at nearly 11 PM, so I have June answer since she's the only one awake. Who should it be but Miller, the only other servo in the 'hood and the only sim who logically would be awake at this hour. Perhaps they should get to know each other better...

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Advertisement
Scholar
#2102 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 10:47 PM Last edited by Mrmo : 22nd Apr 2019 at 10:23 AM.
Today was the 2:nd attempt to let one of my sims restore this car. It's a conversion from Sims 3 (Roaring Heights to be specific) and the last time I let the active sim work on the engine first. When she was done she could not do anything more whit the car so I had to let the family sell the car. This time I let my active sim work on the body first and then the engine and that worked better. The animations is a little of but so far the car works well in game. The woman in the back is miss Marita Blyger. I did dig into the sims over at Sims.fandom and come up whit this sim who I assume is the same: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Marla_Biggs . She met her boyfriend Charlie Papenburg in college and he restored this car for her. The dog/wolf is a stray named Basse and Marita adopted him later that day.

Mad Poster
#2103 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 11:45 AM
I keep forgetting to set the door policy on the butlers in my game. The Capp family's butler Montague was no exception. Just about anybody who walked past the house got greeted and invited onto the property - even members of the hated Monty family!

One day Hermia had three of her want slots clogged with "get a kitten", "get a kitten or puppy" and "get a pet". I indulged her by letting her adopt a kitten and her Aspiration shot from almost completely red all the way up to platinum. Also I forgot to lock the gate again after the kitten was brought into the house. Montague promptly invited a passing sports fan into the house for no apparent reason whatsoever. The purple and green soccer nut was evidently an animal lover - he picked up Hermia's kitten and walked right off the lot with it!

Fortunately, the game made him drop the kitten at the visitor portal. Consort ran down the road in his pajamas to rescue the poor thing.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2104 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 6:43 PM
I would have wished to do that? I could not. I decided I needed a new piece of furniture and hit Buy Mode just as the lightning struck...
Great! Impossible to see anything. lol

And talking about butlers...I never saw a Nanny potty train a toddler. But the Butler can! WoOt!

But when you can't afford one, and even being controlled, the Nanny won't touch the potty...you can always ask your devoted Gardner!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Top Secret Researcher
#2105 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 10:19 PM
If anyone ever asks me to describe how sims logic works, I'll just tell them, "The butler and gardener will potty train the toddler, but the nanny won't." That about sums it up.

There's a whole park and playground here, but Rebecca just wants to play chess. Fortunately Auntie Marsha showed up so she has someone to play with.

Venyamin wasn't too interested in Tosha Go, and since there are so few townie teens left in this 'hood I immediately started to think of who else might be. I thought maybe Zane would, but how would he ever meet her? Well, one phone call from Venyamin and a group hang-out later, they have. We'll see once I get back to Zane's lot whether he actually likes her. If not, his sister Xania might.

Later, Tobin is occupying the chess table along with Yvette (the third triplet to Zane and Xania) while his dads enjoy an impromptu date.

I don't go to community lots very often, but I do love the interactions that happen in the background. Quinn and Yvette were chatting over their hot dogs.

=^..^=
Field Researcher
#2106 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 1:21 AM
Claire got herself an alien hubby.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2107 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 2:59 AM

Tobin dances around with Umeko. He's an only child, so he's learned how to charm the older kids into treating him like a little brother.

Olivia has just discovered the bubble blower.

Nicole and Orlando celebrate sophomore year graduation by relaxing in the hot tub til the wee hours of the morning.

This is Family Day. 41 sims (counting the three household members out of frame) and 5 dogs. It's pretty bonkers.

=^..^=
Alchemist
#2108 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 2:58 AM
My apocalypse household is progressing. In recent news, the founder died, minutes before her daughter gave birth to a baby. I thought it funny how Jade's sister ran to offer support, while the four (!) men lined up on the other side of the room to have conniptions.
One is her dad, the others were visiting. I suppose she could have gone to a different room for more privacy, but that's how sims roll.

Bonus shot of Jewel's husband mourning her.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2109 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 3:29 AM
Please excuse the graphics quality in these pics, having 41 sims on one lot requires all my settings down to the bottom.

It's Family Day, so Olivia gets to spend time with her littlest sister as a child for the first time.

This week's hot tub crowd: the newest elders and the next elders.

Out of absolutely nowhere, Emma starts chasing Ingrid around, poking and slapping her. Next thing I know they've gotten in a fight!

Elliot and Emily were both born in autumn, so this is the first time they've gone swimming.

=^..^=
Mad Poster
#2110 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 1:32 PM
Who needs an Island Vacation, when you live on one and the beach is your backyard?

Poor Martine though, had a miscarriage after her 2 sets of twins...
I saw this as a nice gesture, when their Butlers prepared them her obsession food.

Lab Assistant
#2111 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 5:06 PM

Random thinking, random townie, random worshipping, random stray.

Not finished with redecoration and the chaos has already started.... I love this game so much. :lovestruc
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2112 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 10:02 PM
Top Secret Researcher
#2113 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 10:18 PM

Orlando can be pretty blunt sometimes. "We didn't know how we'd make it by til we got the inheritance money when Julia's folks died!"

By the time night falls, most of the kids are already sound asleep.

There seems to be more animosity brewing. I saw these two fighting and assumed Quinn was the instigator--that's just how Quinn is--until I caught this! Turns out Scott's the one picking on her!

Percy spends his Sunday morning perfecting his lemonade recipe...and making a few sales, too.

=^..^=
Mad Poster
#2114 Old 4th May 2019 at 6:03 PM
If it wasn't for my baby bottle texture replacement, it would be GREEN all over...

I love Aliens.

Test Subject
#2115 Old 4th May 2019 at 9:55 PM

Night sky, make a wish.
Test Subject
#2116 Old 7th May 2019 at 2:48 AM

Missy and Lyla Grunt play some ball.
Top Secret Researcher
#2117 Old 7th May 2019 at 9:07 PM

I love when couples cuddle in the hot tub. They always look so in love.

Cody and Percy enjoy some creative pursuits on Sunday afternoon.

Then late that night, Cody tucks his little brother in.

As soon as Quinn went off to college, Keith rolled up wants to bond with William. I guess he's realized his kids won't be babies forever.

=^..^=
Lab Assistant
#2118 Old 9th May 2019 at 2:20 PM
Top Secret Researcher
#2119 Old 9th May 2019 at 3:54 PM

Last night Miller called June in the middle of the night. Tonight, June is calling back. This could go somewhere...

Skip sings along to the radio.

For once, two of my sims have actually finished a game of chess. It only took a whole day of playing.

Regardless of the subject you're studying, college can be confusing.

=^..^=
Mad Poster
#2120 Old 9th May 2019 at 7:29 PM
When a pet died, the remaining pet howled. So did the 30 other household members! Some of the family howled because they couldn't get out the door, and a baby was also crying.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#2121 Old 10th May 2019 at 2:30 AM

Keith was very happy about the promotion he got today.

It's bathtime for Zwei.

You can tell no actual learning gets done at this school. Now that all my teens have music players, everybody's just jammin out.

Impatient with the human who was supposed to get her breakfast, Missy decides to eat up the leftover birthday cake.

=^..^=
Forum Resident
#2122 Old 10th May 2019 at 7:15 AM
Just cat things

Victoria Andrews enjoying her newfound pottery making hobby

Morganna Wolff was not too impressed with her botched makeover

>.>
Top Secret Researcher
#2123 Old 10th May 2019 at 11:39 PM
A concerning family portrait ...

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Lab Assistant
#2124 Old 11th May 2019 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
A concerning family portrait ...

Looks like the palace coup has started already.

I still nearly jump out of my skin whenever those red/purple Sims appear. So creepy.
Inventor
#2125 Old 11th May 2019 at 4:46 AM
Naughty Camryn Cooke has been up to her old tricks! Maybe she's feeling elderhood creeping up on her and wanted one (or more) last hurrah?

Screenshots
Page 85 of 121