Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 3:46 AM
Thanks I tried my hand at making a Chinese crested so that the pups would be interesting looking. They are such cuties! About to go play now...
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#52 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 10:47 PM
Please do! I'd like to see a lot more pictures on your blog.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 11:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HorseSimmer09
You haven't posted in a while, and the same to @SimLover7114.
I'm so sorry! I haven't updated because I just started a new challenge and when I do play nothing is really happening yet, I promise I'll update again... I also have had exams coming up so I haven't played as often.

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 3:01 AM
I understand a lot. I might even add a twist to the challenge. Just do it doesn't get boring. I looked forward to having updates from you soon! Don't rush or anything, I don't want to rush you. You can take all the time you want. Good luck on the exams!
Field Researcher
#55 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 9:35 PM
I am really sad though now. I was about to get back to this challenge and I didn't see the save in there anymore. I am planning on restarting though. I'll update when I finish the creations!

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Field Researcher
#56 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 8:28 PM Last edited by Simlover7114 : 8th Jan 2015 at 5:37 PM.
Okay, it is a LONG story down below so if you don't want to read I'll tell you the basics, Aelia Wood and Aelius Matterson are two sims from an ancient tribe that is on the edges of Dragon Valley. They left their tribe to forge a better life for them and their pets. Aelia's basenji, Dragon, and Aelius' basenji, Belle along with their three baby dragons left the village warily. They moved into a small house where they both were happy and so were their dogs. They didn't have much but their small dogs were very pleased with the house so they stayed. Belle is pregnant with their first litter and below is pictures!

Sorry if you hit the spoiler and wanted to read a short story, I tried to warn you but I know it was a lot, I wanted them to have background.

Edit: I figured that since nobody else had posted I may as well just add a new update! Don't worry, I'm only doing the shorter version here. You have to click the spoiler to read like the one above. The short version is that Belle had her first litter of 4 (first time I ever saw four in a litter! Didn't know there was such a thing in sims) and Aelia and Aelius had a baby boy and got married. The names of the pups are Agama (girl), Bear (boy), Cougar (girl), and Dove (girl). There were 3 girls and a lonely boy. Aelia and Aelius' baby's name was August. He is a real pain when they are trying to sleep though. He took over Aelius' old room. So here it goes...

Test Subject
#57 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 4:22 AM
Hey! This looks amazing! I'm currently doing a fair few challenges right now, and have even more on my list but if I don't add it to my current ones i'll make sure to start it at the end of my 100 baby challenge~ I'll also put links to a masterpost when i start it :3 Thanks for the challenge!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 4:16 AM
Sorry that I haven't been responding guys, I've been pretty busy. I hope that I can check this a little more often now. This is all going pretty good. SimLover I love your background story. Be sure to keep updating me on your challenge because your backstory for them got me all excited now. 😄
Pyez. I hope that when you get to this challenge, it will be fun. Good luck with your 100 Baby Challenge!

If you guys ever create a blog or have a YouTube channel and are doing this challenge on it, I'd be happy to check it out. All you have to do is give me a link. 😄
Test Subject
#59 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 9:27 PM
Im Going To Try It. Ill Take A Few Pictures Too.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 10:06 PM
Yay! I'm so glad you guys like this. xD
Test Subject
#61 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 12:24 AM
Doing The Challenge
Nice Challenge, already on it. Thanks for making it.<3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#62 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 2:07 AM
Yay! Thank you for trying the challenge miurabbit. xD <3
Test Subject
#63 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 12:04 PM
I Am New To Messaging On This Site, How Do You Post Pictures?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#64 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 5:40 PM
Im not to sure because ive never posted a picture on here, but I believe theres an option to add a picture.
Test Subject
#65 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 7:34 PM
Woot! So trying this challenge! Won't be able to post pictures though, my computer hates me
Test Subject
#66 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 10:38 PM
I found Out How To Post Pictures And Will Start This Challenge Tomorrow.
Test Subject
#67 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 1:34 PM
I don't actually have The Sims 4 yet, and I'm going to get it soon. I haven't really looked into it yet, either. So, I'm sorry, but I don't know what you mean by, "closing stuff off."

HE/SHE means that if you don`t pay bills in the Sims 4 you will just lose utilities. but in the Sims 3 if you don`t pay your bills some crazy person with a tornado gun will take your stuff. NO Offense HorseSimmer09.
Test Subject
#68 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 1:37 PM
I am going to do this challenge Tomorow. and is it okay if the human not the dog adopts 2 children at least. because i want the human to get pregnant 3 times only and i want 5 kids is it okay.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#69 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Misskinny
Woot! So trying this challenge! Won't be able to post pictures though, my computer hates me

Yay! You don't have to post pictures. No one is making you. I'm really glad your trying the challenge.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FireEclipse
I found Out How To Post Pictures And Will Start This Challenge Tomorrow.

Yay! That sounds good.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#71 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]
HE/SHE means that if you don`t pay bills in the Sims 4 you will just lose utilities. but in the Sims 3 if you don`t pay your bills some crazy person with a tornado gun will take your stuff. NO Offense HorseSimmer09.

Ok, ok. Thanks for telling me. No offence taken.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#72 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]
I am going to do this challenge Tomorow. and is it okay if the human not the dog adopts 2 children at least. because i want the human to get pregnant 3 times only and i want 5 kids is it okay.

Thats totally ok. There's no limit to the children as long as there's still room for the puppies.
Test Subject
#73 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 1:30 AM
Yay! You don't have to post pictures. No one is making you. I'm really glad your trying the challenge.

I'm so glad! I just started this challenge yesterday, (with school and stuff) and it is SO much fun!! I cannot wait to play more. You made an excellent challenge. I'm also adding now the Nraas mod for selling puppies, gonna make it SO much easier. (Btw, here is the mod for anyone who is interested: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Consigner)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#74 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 3:40 AM
Ok. I'm SO glad your enjoying the challenge. Thank you for giving me a link to the mod.
Test Subject
#75 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 4:49 PM
Ok, So I Made A Small Household.

Theyre Names Are Rebecca Kinley, Astra Kinley and Storm Kinley. Oh And Astra's Friend Minette Pops Up Now And Then. I Had Got The Puppies But The Game Crashed.In Rebecca's Free Time She Is A Sculptor And A Writer. Thats All.... I Will Post More As I Play.
Page 3 of 8