Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 8:02 PM
Default Do Not Have Permission Message
I just registered with this site, and every time I go to favorite, follow, or even access most pages, including My Downloads and My Favorites under My Links, I get the following error page:

------------------------
vBulletin Message

synthesis21, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to access a download, it may have been removed by the Creator or by the Staff for policy violations or a number of other reasons.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account from accessing this area.
--------------------------

I'm not sure if there is something on my end I need to do or if it's a glitch, but thanks in advance for any help on this.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 11:12 AM
Never mind. Apparently, there is a verification email sent out that you have to click. It doesn't say that once you register, but I found it in my email today, and that seems to have solved the problem.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 10:59 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered