Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2018 at 4:51 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default WooHoo/Try For Baby interactions never fail?
Sometimes when flirting with a sim, they'll get annoyed, but everytime I've just went for the WooHoo/Try For Baby options it doesn't fail, even if it's right after a failed flirt and even with married sims. I have Nraas woohooer and other nraas mods if that has anything to do with it.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th May 2018 at 4:05 PM
You might want to try Woohooer's Scoring optional add-on module, if you don't already have it, with Trait Scoring set to True (default) to see if that helps make things more realistic.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th May 2018 at 7:17 PM Last edited by VirazolKaine : 13th May 2018 at 8:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
You might want to try Woohooer's Scoring optional add-on module, if you don't already have it, with Trait Scoring set to True (default) to see if that helps make things more realistic.

Trait Scoring for User Directed set to true, Use Trait Scoring was already set to true? Alright, I'll try that and see if that changes anything. Thanks for the response!

So it worked, but now married sims never accept try for baby/woohoo requests. Even when they'll accept every other flirt interaction and my sim is extremely irresitable. FeelsBadMan
Mad Poster
#4 Old 14th May 2018 at 2:04 AM
Whoops, sounds like that worked too well in the other direction. You are certain that these sims (married or not) know each other very well, is their relationship score very high, and are they actually attracted to each other? Does Scan Room on the active sim with the target in the same room result in attraction/interest scores well above 100? Are their needs taken care of? In my experience, with my settings anyway, sims who are tired, hungry, low on hygiene, have full bladders, not having fun, aren't going to be interested in physical displays of romance. Nor are sims who just woohoo'ed one or more times, there's a cooldown penalty period in interest scores involved, but sounds like that isn't relevant here.

I would concentrate on Woohoo first and TryForBaby later to see what's getting in the way there.

Instead of going the Romantic interaction route, does it work out any differently if they start cuddling on a bed, move onto kissing and making out, then woohoo from that sequence? Or, if you have Generations, can they woohoo in a shower if you click on the object instead of the sims after working them up to Extremely Irresistible? Sometimes sims need some pushes in the right direction if they haven't been physical with their partners on-screen yet.