Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 5:21 PM Last edited by Chax : 18th Nov 2020 at 11:29 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default why
-------
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 5:34 PM
Have you tried the store fix: http://moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/i...ic,21330.0.html
Some store objects conflict with each other.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 5:42 PM
I'm almost afraid to suggest this as an alternative because frankly, it makes no sense. But some players (not all) who have used a 3rd party's ccmerged like that, I assume it's Nonamena's though, have had better results by putting a second copy of the ccmerged file into Mods/Overrides in addition to the one in DCBackup. No one seems to know why, but it has worked for at least a few.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chax
Nop, still doesn't work. :-/ Plus having too many EPs makes my game lag...
EDIT : OK so I cleaned my cache and put another ccmerged in Overrides. AND IT WORKS. Now, the issue is that my game is laggy lol. So do you guys know if I really need to keep Ambitions and Late Night for it to work ?

Perhaps your game just needs some general maintenance. You also might want to post your system specs so members with more tech knowledge hopefully will have some tips for you. In the meantime see if some of the suggestions in Tips For Better Game Performance will help you out.