Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 10:08 PM
Default Launcher does not offer update to 1.69
I just noticed my launcher does not offer me an option to update my game to patch 1.69 (I am currently on patch 1.67 which I thought to be the latest) and was wondering if there is a way to do it manually or just have anyone tell me this is normal or a problem(I own all EP and no SP). Thanks to anyone who might help
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by medieval_simmer
I just noticed my launcher does not offer me an option to update my game to patch 1.69 (I am currently on patch 1.67 which I thought to be the latest) and was wondering if there is a way to do it manually or just have anyone tell me this is normal or a problem(I own all EP and no SP). Thanks to anyone who might help

PLEASE ... Read This Information For Patch 1.69. There is nothing for us to gain by installing 1.69 and for many, there is no turning back once you have it in.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 6:13 AM
Although the page my esteemed colleague points to says so right in the beginning, just thought it was worthy of mention here in the thread as well. Patch 1.69 is delivered by Origin, not the Launcher. Those who do not use Origin for Windows don't get an offer for it. The highest patch level for those on Steam, the Mac version of the game, or those other nonconformist weirdo rebels who do not have their installs managed by Origin for Windows is still 1.67.

But as far as gameplay is concerned, both patches are exactly the same.