Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2018 at 3:52 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Routing errors to and from lots.
I have 3 community lots in a world that my sims refuse to go to on their own due to routing errors. There's absolutely nothing funky about these lots, the terrain is flat, there's enough space to enter the lot, the road seems ok and I have another community lot my sims can get to without any issues. My sims can enter the lot just fine if I use the "go here" and get them close enough. I'm sure this is a common problem. I'm just wondering what it takes to fix and what causes it.
Advertisement
Instructor
#3 Old 2nd May 2018 at 4:55 AM
I have a lot of issues like this when there's leftover jigs on a lot, either from socials or even sometimes from rabbit hole rugs.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd May 2018 at 5:32 PM
I'm not sure which issue it is but I've began rebuilding the world from scratch, which is best anyway. I revisited a save to salvage the good lots and did notice the affected lots were messed up in their world view (the lots had all their content but the ground was a texture-less light blue color). I'll just build them from scratch.

-----
upon entering them in build/buy there is in fact no terrain, just a flat pale blue layer.