Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 6:05 AM
Default Sims 3 Poses; Beds and Couches....?
Forgive me if this was the wrong place to post this (sorry, noob) but when using Pose Boxes; how do you get them to pose on beds and other objects like couches.

I've tried the moveobjects cheat but it didn't put them where I wanted it to put them. Help?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 5:06 PM
Try using this. It is basically an extra slot that you can put anywhere and adjust the height of. Just CTRL-click the thing in buy mode to bring up the menu and then adjust the height so it's the same height as the bed/couch/whatever. Then use moveobjects to put your sim in the slot. Hope this helps!

thought cancer: a disease of the mind, contracted through culture
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 6:40 PM
Thank you SO much! I really appreciate it. ^^
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 8:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Merest
Forgive me if this was the wrong place to post this (sorry, noob) but when using Pose Boxes; how do you get them to pose on beds and other objects like couches.

I've tried the moveobjects cheat but it didn't put them where I wanted it to put them. Help?

TRY USING THE OMSP MOD.
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th May 2015 at 2:22 PM
I can not see a menu?? >:l
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th May 2015 at 3:33 PM
Please forgive me if I was being rude im really nice but I do not see a menu is it because I have to download the thing I do not have 7zip or Jzip I only have WinRAR Someone can you please help me get it im hopeless without it I just wantr it I have discovered the meaning with a need and a want please forgive me once more if im spelling wrong i'll just leave this site for good if I keep bothering you agree if you think I should and disagree if you think I should stay
One Minute Ninja'd
#7 Old 9th May 2015 at 8:04 PM
No one could help you because no one can understand what the problem is. First, what menu? The pose player menu? And second, if the problem is with the mod not working right, the best place to get help is to post in the creator of the mod's thread, as they have the answers you probably are looking for. Good luck.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th May 2015 at 12:38 PM
Ok for short I need 7zip to get the thing at the link I forgot what it was called >:l But at the same time I only have WinRAR but for short rar
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th May 2015 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]
Ok for short I need 7zip to get the thing at the link I forgot what it was called >:l But at the same time I only have WinRAR but for short Rar

You can use WinRAR to open a .zip file.

Vivi e lascia vivere.
My blog Simplex Sims for more elder and teen CC.
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th May 2015 at 4:22 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 7:05 AM
1.Download the one more slot download I think 2.go to ur game put buy mode then find it and then ctrl it in buy mode
Site Helper
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 1:39 PM
Save the game.

In Buy Mode: put the OMSP close to the couch/bed/whatever that you want to add to.
control-shift-click the OMSP and you will see a menu to show current height, as well as to increase or decrease the height. Go up or down, until the platform on the top of the stick is in a good position.
Use Move Objects to put the posed sim onto the OMSP and then move the OMSP and sim into the final position.

Remember to take the sim back off the OMSP before going back to Live Mode or you might end up with the sim somewhere off the edge of the map once they are removed from the OMSP. This can generally be fixed by reloading your saved game, or by using Testing Cheats to have your sim teleport back to a more normal area.

(Although are you sure you meant "Pose Boxes" for Sims 3? Sims 3 uses the Pose Player, with Poses that can be played from a list or just typed in. It was Sims 2 that used boxes. Sims 2 pose boxes won't work in Sims 3. If you aren't getting a menu from a Pose Box, that would be the explanation.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook