Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 7:04 PM
This is the specular file for the tank bra, import a blanco DDS or import a new custom specular

♘ visit my tumblr here
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 6:15 PM
Oh... *duh for me* thank you!

lavoieri.tumblr.com :)
Test Subject
#53 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snaitf
Well, they finally posted the nude skins (invisible clothes) that I submitted on "that other site". Can't link to it here, but I can probably get away with suggesing to do a Google search for xsims

Thanks Snaitf. Before I seen this I did a lot of searching the past few weeks to avail nothing.

Raveun2thejoyfantastic thats if your into the superfragilastsuperdova sensation.
Test Subject
#54 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 11:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elerneron
You might think about "loverslab" Snaitf. There is some interest there for sims mods, and they are willing to open a forum for them, they just have no modders of the sims currently. It is a great community of adult mod makers (mainly for Elder Scrolls / Fallout). I'd love to see it become the "go to" place for adult sims mods.

Edited: direct link removed, see below. -- pbox

I agree, I think that is a good site.

Raveun2thejoyfantastic thats if your into the superfragilastsuperdova sensation.
Page 3 of 3