Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 12:51 AM
Default (Sims 4 Studio) I can't get my custom eyes to show up in game :(
So I made some custom eyes using Sims 4 Studio and photoshop, and I followed several tutorials and thought I was doing everything right. I made the eyes as CAS stand-alones, one package for each color, and another package with all the colors with swatches together.

None of these packages will show up in game, and I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong. I put them in the mods folder. Can someone help?

Like 98% of the time I can figure stuff like this out on my own, but I need help with this one.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 1:21 AM
Did you check the default colors/swatches. Click on them and check, maybe you accidentally made default overrides instead of non-default

Simalary Studios

Contact Me
Send me a PM, if you need to contact me for anything.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 1:37 AM Last edited by Graphite91 : 19th Feb 2015 at 3:16 AM.
I clicked on every swatch in CAS, they aren't there

Ok, so I used my eye texture DDS files as default replacements, and they worked. But I wanted to share them with mts as non-defaults. Ugh.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 6:50 PM
Not sure if you have figured it out on your own, but if not, in S4S, choose Add CAS Part Swatch instead of Create CAS Standalone and they will show up. It's kind of counter-intuitive that way.
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 2:11 AM
I couldn't get mine to show up either. But I saw on another forum to click on the "add CAS part swatch" when you start instead of the "Create Standalone CAS". I redid my eyes this way and they showed up in game. yay!