Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 6:53 PM
"Cloning" a CAS Part in The Sims 4.
Hi.

i want to make a top in the sims 4, that is only available in everyday, to all categories.
how can i do that?

also, how can i recolor an existing CAS part and export to a .package?

Thanks for helpers!
Advertisement
Sir Not Appearing In This Film
#2 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by razk12012
Hi.

i want to make a top in the sims 4, that is only available in everyday, to all categories.
how can i do that?

also, how can i recolor an existing CAS part and export to a .package?

Thanks for helpers!

All clothes are already available in all categories. You simply need to turn off the filter flag. In CAS when you choose another category, like sleepwear, just above the thumbnails you will see the word Sleepwear with a little red X next to it. That is indicating that the visible clothing items are being filtered by sleepwear only. Simply click the little red X, and it will make all clothes visible.

As for doing recolors, you would use either Color Magic or Sims 4 Studio, links to both are available in the Tools forum. There is also a Tutorials forum with a sticky at the top with links to various how-to's to get you started.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 7:40 PM
Will it gonna be really messy or for advenced users? cause i don't really know much about "meshing" and building stuff.
thanks anyway!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 7:43 PM
OMG!!! turning off the filter tags really worked!
thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!