Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 3:34 AM
ColorMagic won't let me get past the second screen.
Ok so whenever I enter my creator name and pick the sims 4 in the drop down list, then I press next, the whole thing crashes. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Help please!!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 5:25 AM
ColorMagic is no longer supported. I recommend Sims 4 Studio.

Simalary Studios

Contact Me
Send me a PM, if you need to contact me for anything.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 10:03 AM
Hi Fantastic_unicorns, ColorMagic is not only no longer supported, it hasn't even worked since late last year (when its creator abandoned it), due to all the CAS-breaking patches EA has made to the game since then. So it's not anything you're doing wrong. Try Sims 4 Studio as suggested above, or other options are S4 CAS Tools or TSR Workshop, whichever you find easiest to use.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
Hi Fantastic_unicorns, ColorMagic is not only no longer supported, it hasn't even worked since late last year (when its creator abandoned it), due to all the CAS-breaking patches EA has made to the game since then. So it's not anything you're doing wrong. Try Sims 4 Studio as suggested above, or other options are S4 CAS Tools or TSR Workshop, whichever you find easiest to use.

Oh My Gosh thank you so much!