Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2018 at 2:26 AM
Default Nraas on wikispaces disappearing?
Hey guys! I just did a clean install of my game on a new hard drive for my laptop (yay!), so I went looking for the mods I had.

Nraas is hosted (?) on wikispaces, which is shutting down this year! Does anyone know if the files are being uploaded somewhere new, or should we just download what we use and save them somewhere ourselves? Like on our google drive or a usb or something.

Thoughts
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th May 2018 at 2:49 AM
It's about time. Those losers have been polluting the Internet with their helpful wiki for far too long now as it is. Good riddance.

Actually, if you check the front page of our wiki (the red bolded part) and the several panic-inducing threads here on this forum as well as elsewhere, you will see that we have plans in place to move the entire operation to our new site before Wikispaces shuts us down at the end of September. We were already planning to move anyway, but things got delayed as they often do and this event just speeds them back up again. There will be plenty of notifications on the new site's address, but honestly we won't be that difficult to find. Will also arrange a browser redirect for as long as we are able to, depending on timing and Wikispaces' eventual total shutdown.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 8th May 2018 at 2:50 AM
Wikispaces will no longer be availbe to house our site. All is not lost though. We have been working on an alternate site prior to the Wiki announcement and will be ready to move everything from the NRaas Wiki to the new site.
We do not recomend simmers downloading and saving the info somewhere else. That will only cause confusion and files saves elsewhere will not receive updates and new enhancements.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th May 2018 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
It's about time. Those losers have been polluting the Internet with their helpful wiki for far too long now as it is. Good riddance.

Actually, if you check the front page of our wiki (the red bolded part) and the several panic-inducing threads here on this forum as well as elsewhere, you will see that we have plans in place to move the entire operation to our new site before Wikispaces shuts us down at the end of September. We were already planning to move anyway, but things got delayed as they often do and this event just speeds them back up again. There will be plenty of notifications on the new site's address, but honestly we won't be that difficult to find. Will also arrange a browser redirect for as long as we are able to, depending on timing and Wikispaces' eventual total shutdown.

Tadaaaaa! That's what I get for not hanging around the forums much XD

Continue with your awesomeness (:
Mad Poster
#5 Old 8th May 2018 at 2:51 AM
@barbarat - Well well, fancy bumping into you over here. I thought you were minding the shop.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 8th May 2018 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
@barbarat - Well well, fancy bumping into you over here. I thought you were minding the shop.

HA! I thought you were minding the shop. Still working on an ugly little mess in my game and had to get away for a bit