Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Pond in July (Small Update)

by macarossi Posted 30th Jun 2007 at 9:29 PM - Updated 5th Jul 2007 at 2:12 PM by macarossi : A small update

265 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 245 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 11
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 7:21 PM
I am simply awed.

Bix AKA Champion le Bleu Cardinalis born Nov 18th 2006. Home from Poland Jan 14 2007 with brother Jack!!!
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 8:31 PM
AWESOME!
oh you need glamour life huh? oh well =(
Test Subject
#128 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 9:04 PM
this is very beautiful! i can't downlaod anything
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by knightguy82
has anyone tryed this set with seasons an does it get in the way of fishing?

I'm not sure if you recieved an aswer yet to the question can you fish in the pond the answer is yes and it shows and tells you on the front page you must of just missed it I do that alot to lol
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 9:23 PM Last edited by monalisa : 3rd Jul 2007 at 9:38 PM. Reason: forgot
I looked and did'nt see this question and I know its probably going to be an over look on my part but I know I can't have both basegame waterfalls But I have every add on and ep so do I only need the cascading waterfall or can I have both the cascading and the base waterfall with sound?

Not only did I forget to thank you for sharing your beautiful CC wich by the way is always fabulous, but I was also wondering if you'd submit the lot you used to create and show how the waterfall looks when its put together up for download, I know a few other ppl have also asked so I thought if more ppl ask the better our chances would be for you to say yes
Is there any chance of you making a collection file for this set or is their already one and I midded it
Scholar
#131 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 11:29 PM
I have amenaged the pond's border with withdrawing some border and pagoda rocks in 1 line and now fishing is possible in this little space. Yep ! Too many is not good. :D

Shot at 2007-07-03

The arrangement of the different elements of the set is easy and for that I have to thank you too Macarossi. One rock hang on to another one (even if it's not in the same direction) and it's a near like a beautiful lego game.
I think you can all easily create a beautiful pond like the one shown by Macarossi. It's not difficult.

For the collection I've created one especialy for this amazing set (18 elements no ?). In this post, the informations are detailled where we can find the plants, rocks and cascades. So again... it's not difficult.

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#132 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 11:54 PM
they look fantastic.... can't wait to use them in my houses that i'll eventually get to building
Millionth Post Member
#133 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 1:20 AM
wow, it's beautiful! ^o^v

*insert witty quote here*
Instructor
#134 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 6:40 AM
I'm a bit slow off the mark here but I've just played with this and I'm in awe and speechless. Fantastic is all I can say.
Test Subject
#135 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:20 AM
Thank you so much for this stunning outdoor set! I just tried out and it looks great in-game (even on my crappy pc). I only wish my backyard looked like this... Kudos!

Plays well with others
Forum Resident
#136 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 9:12 AM
This is a lovely peace of scenery. Great job!
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 12:17 PM
Another super set Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 2:06 PM
exactly what i've been looking for! thanks so much!!
Test Subject
#139 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 2:21 PM
Amazing. I've been trying to limit my sims collection, removing old stuff and saying - No you don't need to download anything. Then someone like you comes along and all my resolve goes out the window.

thank You. It's really great. I wish I had one at home.
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 3:40 PM
This is simply beautiful..thank you.
Lab Assistant
#141 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 4:14 PM
Fantastic! My God, I want this in my garden! NOW!

Great job!

"Blood is thicker than water, meaning you should be nice to your relatives. But custard is thicker than blood. This meaning you should be nice to trifles?"
- Eddie Izzard
Top Secret Researcher
#142 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 6:31 PM
Wow!!! This is even more amazing than your usual excellent work! Thank you so much for making such beautiful things and for sharing them with us.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#143 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 7:29 PM
as always ~ you did an amazing job..

i'm downloading this right away with Qinstaller =]

-Glendaly-
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 9:14 PM
This set is amazing and it looks so beautiful in game. it so easy to get a good garden score now! Thank you so much for sharing this.

www.spazshare.com Free image hosting Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I feel like a banana.
Test Subject
#145 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 3:00 AM
Oh my goodness! What a gorgeous set! I can't even imagine the possibilities this will bring to my Sims back yards!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent! You rock!!! HUGS!!!!!!!!

ChihuahuaLovr

"If you don't think women are explosive, try dropping one!" ~ Anonymous
Test Subject
#146 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 9:11 AM
This is really amazing. Im glad I just put in a second hard drive ,cause now im going to have to buy glamour life, There's no way I want to miss out on this.
Lab Assistant
#147 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 11:49 AM Last edited by Bagfran : 5th Jul 2007 at 11:57 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Marte

Only one problem: does the hippo fountain overwrite a maxis sculpture? Maybe the one you cloned? The hippo in my game has three recolours and yours has none.

I love this set, too - thank you - but I have noticed the same issue with the hippo fountain, and also the pond border rocks (there are three extra recolours, in addition to the stone ones, that look like strange-shaped shrubs!) - is it a GUID conflict maybe?
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 12:10 PM
Beautiful!
Can't wait to try it out in my game!
Thank you for sharing :D
Lab Assistant
#149 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 12:48 PM
OMG!
Amazing set!
Thank you soo much :D
I must try it on my game - NOW!
Test Subject
#150 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 2:23 PM
Incredible Set! So elegant and very nature evocative. Thank you so mucho for sharing your creations!!

Kind Regards
Page 6 of 11