Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 2:27 AM
Default How do I delete butterflies??
I'm rebuilding the Delarosa house, cause its so ugly, and these damn butterflies are in the way!! and there's no way i can delete them with any cheat.. What do I do??
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 2:31 AM
hmm...butterflies have never been that big of a problem to me. Do you have any flowers? They're attracted to them so you'd probably have to get rid of them to get rid of the butterflies.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 2:46 AM
Yes i had deleted the flowers but they still wont go away.. aarghh
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 6:47 AM
You'll need to get the stuckobject remover from MATY to deal with that.
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 1:17 AM
Thanks simsample, this worked!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 4:59 AM
It'd be interested to see a way for them to catch the bugs and then eat them. Or make butterfly pie or grow in the dark candies. Seems gross but no grosses to me than that baby barbeque thinging. I bet being about to eat bugs and butterflies, etc. would be a big help for the poverty and the homeless challenge.
#7 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 11:39 PM
What I usually do is just delete them with "Move objects On" cheat. Takes a while, but it seems to work for me.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 9th May 2017 at 11:05 PM
@simsample, thank you. As I am currently building a house just to display some sims, butterflies indeed get in the way and it's great to have a way to remove them.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 9th May 2017 at 11:06 PM
@billielith Please don't bump 8 year old threads.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Locked thread | Locked by: joandsarah77 Reason: zombie thread- run for your life!