Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#101 Old 17th May 2007 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aleesha
when you're out on the street thinking: oh look, this girl wears a peggy donation hairstyle
when you're singing along to PCD's Don't cha in simlish
when you think: hmm this guy's got a maxis template face (a guy in my arts course does haha it's too funny)...

Aleesha LOL I do that too...I am always looking at people in the grocery store, thinking...could they be a good sim? how about that one?
Advertisement
#102 Old 17th May 2007 at 11:32 PM
haha Aleesha. I stare at people and think about how good they'd look as a Sim LOL

EDIT: ^ 5 Sims!
#103 Old 17th May 2007 at 11:33 PM
When you drive past houses on the way somewhere and try to figure out how you could build it, what cheats you would use, what roof styles you would use...

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
#104 Old 18th May 2007 at 12:22 AM
When you try to remove the ladder from your enemies' swimming pool.
Field Researcher
#105 Old 18th May 2007 at 12:38 AM
...when you're trying to make a self sim and you keep clicking on YOUR picture to spin it around and see your profile!
Test Subject
#106 Old 18th May 2007 at 12:46 AM
I'v done the whole swimming thing. I was like "Let's see you get out from that!" *person climbs out of pool* they were like "Dude, wtf?" (I refuse to type cuss words darnit >.<) Then I ran away shouting curses.

Also my story Dollhouse, i'll suddenly get an idea of a name for a new character or i'll get a plot idea. I'll whip out a peice of paper and wright it down. I think about it constantly. I play too much, thus is dominates my mind. (But I still need names, I'm not good at them XD. I'm picky and to me characters names are like baby names. Thought and mulled over.) My friends wondor what i'm writing and I'll hiss in reply and they'll back away slowly.

(If you haven't figured out i'm inexplicably evil, Muwahaha!)
#107 Old 18th May 2007 at 12:53 AM
...when you are editing pics, and keep forgetting you can't rotate and zoom
#108 Old 18th May 2007 at 5:37 AM
LOL! Some of you guys are so funny. :P

Well, I personally think I'm "really cool" and sing TS2 songs on my way to school. LOL!
Instructor
#109 Old 18th May 2007 at 6:55 AM
"Oooohhhh queeb sema!!"
"mmmmm crebs!!!"
"ahuggleemahagufrugahag" (from handheld)

lol I've memorised Simlish!!! AHHH!!! *runs away screaming in simlish* :sprint: :laugh: :dumbfunny
Top Secret Researcher
#110 Old 18th May 2007 at 10:10 AM
-When you start looking for the Sim Weather Channel on you TV.
-When you press 3 on your computer to speed up your lagging computer.
-When you start referring to bartenders, police, nannies, etc. as NPCs.
-When you made a Simlish dictionary.
-When you wonder why you're not an adult in 20 days.
-When you're not good at chess and say, "I must be at level 1 in Logic".
-When you wonder why hairdressers aren't making a big powder cloud while giving someone a makeover.
-When you're wish you had a hand tool. That way, decorating your room's a snap.
Instructor
#111 Old 18th May 2007 at 1:22 PM
I just did this one yesterday...
I was in my son's room and glanced out the window to see the line of trees outside and they looked a little scraggly so I thought to myself "man, I need to tend many" then tried to click on them.... lol
#112 Old 18th May 2007 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claire.
When you want to get a haircut, instead of bring in a picture of a celebrity, you bring in a picture of your sim's hair :D

I've done this, based my hair cut on the sims.
Test Subject
#113 Old 18th May 2007 at 1:51 PM
When you furnish your new (real) appartment and you get desperate because you do not have two tiles left for the kitchen chairs so the kitchen won't be "playable" ^^
#114 Old 18th May 2007 at 8:53 PM
I haven't actually try this yet, but i am thinking of learning the smuttle, which i think its going to be so hilarious.

It would be wonderful if a bunch of friends who love the sims do it together i think that would be fun. :wowsers:
Test Subject
#115 Old 18th May 2007 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nixie
I haven't actually try this yet, but i am thinking of learning the smuttle, which i think its going to be so hilarious.

It would be wonderful if a bunch of friends who love the sims do it together i think that would be fun. :wowsers:

Oh yeah .. Imagine a bunch of people at the club doing the smustle ... I would love to see the look on the other people's faces :laugh:
#116 Old 19th May 2007 at 10:45 AM
You deny any possiblity of pregnancy, just because you didn't hear any lullaby after your woohoo.
Fluffy
retired moderator
#117 Old 19th May 2007 at 11:14 AM
- When you cuddle your partner and feel your social bar going up. (I'm so guilty of thinking in terms of needs bars for myself. After work, my fun bar is way down, for instance )

- When you point out random furniture/windows/houses and say to whoever you're walking with: That looks cool, i think i'll make that. And they stare at you, thinking you're a carpenter.

- When you talk about the game as if it's real life. I end up having to say 'In the *Sims* silly!' waaaaay too much.
#118 Old 19th May 2007 at 11:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Demonesque
You deny any possiblity of pregnancy, just because you didn't hear any lullaby after your woohoo.

Been there, done that
Field Researcher
#119 Old 19th May 2007 at 11:24 AM
When you're given the task of researching how to build modular houses in Technology at school, and you start thinking of how you can build them in the Sims 2. :D

"Life isn’t like coursework, baby. It’s one damn essay crisis after another."
Boris Johnson

"By Jove! Which is always to say, by myself."
Caligula; I, Claudius
#120 Old 19th May 2007 at 11:29 AM
....when you sync your iPod to your "favesims2pics" folder
....when you get frustrated with CAD/design software because it isn't as easy and fun as Build Mode
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 19th May 2007 at 4:41 PM
when you drive by a house you like and try to make a mental picture of it so that you can try to build it later

when you check CC websites daily
Forum Resident
#122 Old 19th May 2007 at 5:01 PM
When you wonder what two turn ons a person has, or if they have a weird turn off...

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
#123 Old 19th May 2007 at 6:44 PM
fool LOL

and hi again :howdy:
#124 Old 20th May 2007 at 11:54 AM
When "formal attire" is a turn on for you, you're not concerned in the least.
Forum Resident
#125 Old 20th May 2007 at 12:23 PM
When you see sluts around and you think "yeh they'll be romance sims, i mean..er..people "

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Page 5 of 115