Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 4:17 PM
Default is it possible?
Hi there!

I have a question about sims in general.
I'v created some sims, but changed them, some sims really drastically.
Is it possible to save these new sims? In the "savedsims" folder are only the sims from the beginning. Or are the ingame sims stored somewhere else?
Thanks a lot!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 9:01 PM
I don't have an answer, but I definitely share this hope, that it's possible! My kingdom of Calhoun, with a cast of my beloved Scottish-esque heroes and twenty or so carefully-logged, bios-written detailed supporting characters (some are relatives, like the king's adviser/brother), has been painstakingly crafted over the course of a few hardcore, Sims Medieval-obsessed days... or weeks... I don't know any more. I am so reluctant to start a new kingdom, since even if I can keep the heroes, and I've saved the NPCs, I can't overwrite the newly-generated NPCs in the kingdom with my own Sims. From what I've heard, the way the game is built, it won't let you access the saved Sims part of CAS when editing an NPC, even with mods.

I still hold out hope! Sorry if this has nothing to do with your question, though, I get a bit confused and carried away.