Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 4:38 PM
Default Toddler clothes
Hiya I’m looking for some baby clothes it was a orange onesie with black feet and it had a smily face on the front.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 9:43 PM
Do you have a picture?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th May 2018 at 6:54 PM
No i dont i didnt think to take one
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th May 2018 at 8:47 PM
Was it in your game or someone else's?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th May 2018 at 12:53 AM
It was in my game and i remember getting it from here ages ago but i cant find it
Mad Poster
#6 Old 10th May 2018 at 1:25 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 10th May 2018 at 1:41 AM.
I can't remember any orange onesies with smilies, among mine or anyone else's, so I'm not sure who could've made it. Do you know if it was a default replacement or a non-default outfit?

I've got a couple with carved pumpkins that may look like smilies, though. Or maybe if it is one of mine, you recognize the style of the linings (or not, if the outfit was by someone else).
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st May 2018 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
I can't remember any orange onesies with smilies, among mine or anyone else's, so I'm not sure who could've made it. Do you know if it was a default replacement or a non-default outfit?

I've got a couple with carved pumpkins that may look like smilies, though. Or maybe if it is one of mine, you recognize the style of the linings (or not, if the outfit was by someone else).

They are absolutely adorable! but it wasnt for a baby it was for a toddler and all i remember is it was orange everywhere except the feet they was black and it had a smily face in the middle.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 21st May 2018 at 2:30 AM
If it's toddler clothes you're looking for, maybe say so in the heading? For most people, "baby clothes" means clothes for babies, not for toddlers.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 21st May 2018 at 2:51 AM
@wolfiebaby You might want to change your title, baby clothes means for babies/infants, not toddlers.

The one you are after might be from GOS.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st May 2018 at 4:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
@wolfiebaby You might want to change your title, baby clothes means for babies/infants, not toddlers.

going to change it now, i call toddlers babies lol im sorry, where would i find that?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st May 2018 at 4:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77

it wont let me change the title
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#12 Old 21st May 2018 at 4:44 AM
Mad Poster
#13 Old 21st May 2018 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wolfiebaby
going to change it now, i call toddlers babies lol im sorry, where would i find that?

GOS is here. http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...adows/index.php
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th May 2018 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
GOS is here. http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...adows/index.php

Thank you do you know roughly where i would find it?
Mad Poster
#15 Old 24th May 2018 at 3:23 PM
The clothing section I guess. They don't have a toddler section.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st May 2018 at 3:53 PM
hey guys ive looked all over on that website and it isnt there
Mad Poster
#17 Old 31st May 2018 at 5:37 PM
If you had a picture, it might be easier to find. There are a lot of toddler clothes, and also a lot of dead or difficult to find sites it might have belonged to.

By the way, when you say onesie, do you mean with (example) or without (example) legs?

Birdgurl has a lot of onesies, perhaps take a look through her site? http://birdgurlscreations.blogspot.com/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st May 2018 at 8:05 PM
If you had a picture, it might be easier to find. There are a lot of toddler clothes, and also a lot of dead or difficult to find sites it might have belonged to.

By the way, when you say onesie, do you mean with (example) or without (example) legs?

Birdgurl has a lot of onesies, perhaps take a look through her site? http://birdgurlscreations.blogspot.com/

its the ones with legs, i dont have a picture thats the issue i used to have it on my pc which is now dead so i have no way to get it, all i remember is that its all orange with black feet and a face in the middle.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 31st May 2018 at 8:27 PM
i looked through that site but nothing
Mad Poster
#20 Old 31st May 2018 at 9:01 PM
Does it use one of the ingame meshes (maybe the regular version of the one I linked to)?

Basically, any information you can give when you don't have a picture is valuable, for instance which mesh it uses or looks like.

When I see "onesie" I immediately think of the type without legs, because I've gotten used to that phrase when making infant outfits.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 31st May 2018 at 9:04 PM
Does it use one of the ingame meshes (maybe that one I linked to)?

Basically, any information you can give when you don't have a picture is valuable, for instance which mesh it uses or looks like.

When I see "onesie" I immediately think of the type without legs, because I've gotten used to that phrase when making infant outfits.

it may have just been a recolour, see in the uk and onsie is the one with legs and the one without is called a vest.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 31st May 2018 at 9:25 PM
The ones with legs tend to be called footies or some variation of that (PJs, onesie, sleepers, bodysuits, pajamas, outfit, rompers, jammies, one-piece, and probably a lot of other varieties, some interchangeable with the legless onesies) in the sims community. Google-searching "onesie" brings up a lot of animal-themed long onesies for adults, and adding "baby" or "toddler" tend to bring up results for the ones without legs. Googling for vest brings up... well, vests (the armless and often button-down top).

So when describing something if you don't have a picture of it, be sure to be as precise as possible, or you won't find what you're looking for.

As an example, with your initial post, I pictured an infant legless onesie something like this with black socks:
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 31st May 2018 at 9:36 PM
ah fair enough i understand what you mean, my mistake, i didnt realise they was named different for sims lol, btw the thing im describing looks just like the picture except it has legs with black feet and long arms, and is a darker orange from what i remember.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 31st May 2018 at 9:53 PM
English isn't my native language, so I kind of lean on the words used by the community (or whatever Google comes up with), and a lot of those phrases are likely the American versions.

If you can't find the outfit you're looking for (I've searched around with various phrases and can't find anything similar, so it's possible the original creator didn't put any searchable keywords into their post), it shouldn't be too hard to make a similar recolor. The picture I added above is large enough to copy the design from, so you'd only need a good base outfit/recolor.

I keep thinking it might be from TSR, but I honestly don't know.
(TSR, female toddler - doesn't seem to be a category for male toddlers)
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 3:25 AM Last edited by Odinsdragondaughter : 1st Jun 2018 at 3:40 AM.
I'm looking for toddler clothes too so I'll keep an eye out for the one you're looking for too. The closest I've found to your description is this pumpkin costume for boys: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=96027

Update: I'm not having any luck at TSR. There's 87 pages just for toddler boys, and I've already been through 50 pages since yesterday. O_o I don't think the yellow Spongebob one is the right one. I'm not giving up though.
Page 1 of 2