Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th May 2018 at 8:27 PM
Default Funny Broken Arms on Female Sims
For a while now I've been experiencing a glitch where my female sims (only) have broken arms when carrying or holding objects (such as books, cookware, etc). I have taken out all my custom content and it seems to go away, after spending hours double and re-checking that all my mods and CC are up to date and re-installing though the 50-50 method, I just CAN'T find out what is causing this!

Does anyone have any idea where to look or what mods may be causing this conflict? My specs are attached below.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th May 2018 at 10:00 PM
do you also get a last exception by any chance?

you can check MCCC deaderpool's broken mods link on their discord - This is a weird error I have not seen yet, so without seeing your mods, Idk.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th May 2018 at 11:31 PM
I had an similar problem with an outdated version of sacrificals road to fame mod and later again with an outdated version of the riged tongue for sims 4 from autobanned( or was it denton?)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 6:21 AM
I had that problem, but it stopped. I also had my sims not able to use any refrigerators. All the food in the cooking list would show up as faded out. They could still cook on the grill outside and eat fruits and vegetables from their garden. My game said there was no room on any of the counters. I removed the AomCounterBGslots mod from Sims Studio. Now they can use the refrigerators again. I decided to stay with Plasticbox's mods. They're simple and elegant. They don't get broken by Sims 4 updates.
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 4:52 PM
Ive been getting broken arms too, its some of the clothes that were causing it, if I change clothes it goes away..