Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2018 at 3:17 PM
Default WCIF Mod to keep ONLY DOGS away from my lot
I don't mind the cats or even raccoons, but the dogs are annoying AF with all the diggin'.
I know the mod to keep all animals from the lot, but I'd like to keep only the dogs away.
I even tried to kill them, but apparently it is impossible (yes, I'm a d%$k)
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 21st May 2018 at 5:42 PM
With the visitor controller you can set for whomever you wish to visit/ not visit, including just dogs.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st May 2018 at 6:29 PM
Raccoons?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st May 2018 at 7:31 PM
I think raccoons are from TS3. TS2 has skunks instead.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd May 2018 at 4:15 AM
If it is only the digging that annoys you, you can use this mod to stop that.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=397399
Mad Poster
#6 Old 22nd May 2018 at 8:09 AM
What mod bans all animals from the lot?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd May 2018 at 12:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
What mod bans all animals from the lot?

This: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,27760.0.html
But I haven't testet it yet.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 22nd May 2018 at 12:54 PM
Thanks.
Theorist
#9 Old 22nd May 2018 at 5:36 PM
Visitor controller bans all animals or just a single species. It will also ban all NPC's or just certain ones. It will ban all playables or all non playables. I generally an all animals and all NPC's. Then dependin on the lot I'll allow the mail delivery or possibly the newspaper delivery.

That is just a few of the ways VC works. There are many others and many different combinations based on how you wish to play. It can be set per lot so in case you wish them to be able to be on one lot, but not another.

One of the very first things I do when I open up a lot for the first time is I place the sim blender and the VC and set them how I wish that lot to be. Once set they will always be that way so long as they are on the lot. They can be changed at any time your on the lot or deleted for permanent removal.