Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#51 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 4:54 PM
I like the Benefact Lacuna Charity Shop. I like how it is set up, selling odds and ends is cool I think. My business owners are always nice to the Business Critics, just like Atticus is to Anne Robinson, it does really help to get The Best of the Best Award if you socialize with the business critics.

I like how the Lacuna Delta Common looks, cool that Atticus donated it.

Oh Blonde Ambition Salon, I like the name. Femme Fatale has a nice business. Your sims do look silly.

Zeke's Shack is cool, I like that you have a pawn shop/junk shop.

I like your Sims, J. M. Pescado and Will Wright. Was that H. G. Wells the writer?
Where did you get a Will Wright scarecrow anyway?

I am glad the abandoned baby got adopted.

Lacuna Delta's beach looks really fine, I love the docks and boats.

Audrey is cool, is she ever going to go to University?

Great update @simsample :lovestruc

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 4:57 PM
I love the fact that Atticus wants to give so much to Lacuna Delta, I've always wanted to play a sim like this.
I also love the common and surrounding area, looks very cohesive, and your beach lot is lovely
Field Researcher
#53 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 8:12 PM
I like Atticus' focus on giving to the community, and I like the tiny apartment he lives in. He's really only concerned about giving to Lacuna Delta.

Femme's business is a lot of fun, and her makeovers are crazy!

Zeke's business also seems like it would be fun to play. Poor Ann!

Uh, Gunther? This is supposed to be a happy event.
just a girl
#54 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 8:18 PM
Your hood is so pretty. I especially like the architecture, your choice of custom content and... sims' names Nice screenshots and funny sims.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#55 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 12:26 AM
Default Catching up!
Thanks for the comments everyone! :lovestruc

@lordtyger9
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
I like your Sims, J. M. Pescado and Will Wright. Was that H. G. Wells the writer?
Where did you get a Will Wright scarecrow anyway?

Thank you!
J.M is from MATY, and Will Wright is one I made. H.G. Wells is named after the writer, but is not meant to look like him necessarily. I just open SimPE and rename any game generated sims to the first silly thing that I think of!
The Will Wright scarecrow is by Wintermute from Simslice and is listed as 'scarecrow-willwright.zip'. :lovestruc

@Zena-Dew-Drop Thanks! Atticus is a nice sim through and through!

@Cher64 Thank you! Zeke is one of the most fun sims to play- his business is doing well!

@Lamare Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

This is a pic-heavy catch up of what's been happening in Lacuna D over the last few weeks.

Thanks if you managed to stay awake to read this far!
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 6:47 AM
I love your sense of humour simsample and I love to read about your sims. :lovestruc

Also you take really good pictures.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Link Ninja
#57 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 9:01 PM Last edited by Charmful : 6th Jan 2018 at 9:19 PM.
Ah @simsample I love your updates and this is a treasure trove of entertainment. I started looking at this yesterday and I am very positive I had a dream last night where a guy showed up with a long Santa beard and I said to someone next to me, "I think that's Pescado!" so your sims have officially infiltrated my dreams?!

So, I am curious, now that Gump has evicted Anne Boleyn, will he eventually do the same to Luna for a new lover and then another and another ala King Henry VIII?? A modern take on that old English Scandal!
I'm glad Zeke got a new violin. He looks like he really enjoys playing it <3
Ah Femme's rumored babby popped. How many rumor babies has she had? What if her children go to her for a makeover when they are older? What kind of makeovers would she give them?
Whew! that was a close one for Sal.
I laughed at the shots of the freezer bunny, the baby sitting like a person in the van, the impressive tally of Arnold's fight memories - maybe she should start a fight ring? As for Sim Sample the sim, if he wants to move on to a new business venture, maybe he could set up a dating service and be competition to the Matchmaker? Like he could set up some couples activities and then introduce people together and have the band-a-tron take money for every hour they loiter about.

P.S. I love love love those kitten pics <3

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
#58 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 9:52 PM
I love seeing how busy the charity shop is, and you gotta love the smustle!

Misty Windoe is indeed beautiful; I can see see why Sherman invites her over regularly.

Aw, Matilda and Silas are gorgeous, and sim kitties are just like real kitties, I guess, if you can't get them all in one place at the same time. There is nothing, NOTHING, cuter than a puppy or kitten, IRL or in a game!

Don't despair, Nicola, there's a new and maybe better opportunity just around the corner!

Oh Femme. I'm sure Frank is much better off where he ended up, though.

Uh, Ann? Way to dress for the weather. Not that Gump is much more appropriately dressed. I see Audrey probably needs a raise, too, so she can afford some long pants for winter.

I think I spotted another of Femme's victims, er makeovers, in Fleur's shop.

That whatever-it-is in the box would keep ME up nights!

I think I know what the fireman is doing -- he's making sure to saturate the surrounding area so the fire won't spread and destroy the kitchen. I'm sure Sal really appreciated his thoughtfulness.

In Sim's defense, a good grilled cheese can be pretty darned good.

As usual, I had a great time reading, and seeing, your update.

Page 3 of 3