Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 6:48 AM
Default How Can I Open My Sims 3 LOT in 3DS Max?
Hi Everyone,
Please I need help with opening my sims 3 LOTS in 3DS Max. I have spent weeks searching for a way, but all include uploading to TSR Workshop which didn't work for me.
Please help me find a solution .
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 5:52 PM
I don't think by uploading it to TSRW would eventually get it to 3DS Max. I guess the only way to get it to work, I guess, would be ripping it. But that's pretty much all you can do to get it in a 3D program
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 7:07 PM
I really don't think you can export entire lots into external software like that. Unless you can export ALL the meshes used in a lot, and get a program to recognise the format used by the game to store the positions and other properties of each object, all you're going to get is error messages. Not saying it's impossible, but it's at least as hard as coding a game like The Sims 3 in the first place.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 8:19 AM
Oh... Thanks for your help