Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#1576 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 8:47 AM
They didn't put much effort into in fridge graphics did they lol.
Advertisement
Inventor
#1577 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 7:06 PM
The joys of corruption. My toddler has transformed into a dog.

His mother even has the option to sell him...
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1578 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sketching
His mother even has the option to sell him...

I'd do it. As quickly as possible!
Mad Poster
#1579 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 8:49 PM
No keep him, what will happen when he ages up? Can you train him to stay off the sofa and pee outside? If you put him up for adoption, can someone get him by calling to get a pet?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#1580 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 3:49 AM
Attracted to her husband, disgusted by the sight of her daughter.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1581 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 5:44 AM
@Sketching - What on earth did you do to break your hood that badly?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Inventor
#1582 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 6:13 AM
@ihatemandatoryregister My anti-virus settings reset themselves and it tampered with the files. Most of the hoods seemed fine (but I replaced everything with the back-ups anyway - better safe than sorry, and the installation files are untouched), but one hood was badly damaged - wayward SWAFs and missing babies, later devolving into this.
Mad Poster
#1583 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 9:42 PM
You should keep playing with this hood, at least just for the hilarious glitches!

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#1584 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 9:32 AM
Gilbert Jacquet gets a makeover.

I wanted to see if the hobby mavens would self-delete after some time. Nope. Also she wouldn't die when I lowered her hunger motive to zero and using the batbox to smite her once she was outside didn't work.

Mad Poster
#1585 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 2:41 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 9:29 AM. Reason: Attached pictures directly in case of MYP issues
Melody Tinker's baby brother aged up...

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1586 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 5:24 PM
Or at least de-townify it?

Mad Poster
#1587 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 8:18 PM
I have the same problem with some CC PJs that look like leggings ---with diapers. And very long girly hair for boys; when a boy or teen "picks" that hair, I play him like he is gay, or bi.

Mad Poster
#1588 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 11:27 PM
De-townifying it would be too much bother, especially when I have so many mods that let me fix it with just a couple of mouse clicks. Sims actually don't choose the Castaway content that often anyway - this makes it funnier when somebody does age up into a loincloth or feather head-dress.

For Veronaville, I have some medieval and Victorian-era CC (the Capps are conservative and have strict ideas about appropriate traditional clothing, especially for formal wear). As a result, in the winter, I sometimes see townies in my other neighborhoods wandering by in Sims 2 Store chainmail and royal gowns as outerwear. It gives me a laugh and it's easy enough to fix.

If the sim was older, I might try to think of a story reason for it - mid-life crisis? Big fan of another culture and wants to go to a BV destination to learn more about them?
Mad Poster
#1589 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 2:39 PM
Had to restore from backup and play through a rotation again. Things aren't exactly going the same this time.

Nice romantic spot that is.

Mad Poster
#1590 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 4:34 PM
Yes, the favored gathering spot for socializing, and watching a total stranger give birth!

Mad Poster
#1591 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 7:23 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 9:32 AM. Reason: Attached the photos directly due to MYP issues
I recently found very old backups of some of my earliest surviving saves of the Maxis neighborhoods in my game and have been poking around in them out of nostalgia. Some of the citizens of Strangetown were subjected to lot resets due to all the mods I've added since then. All perfectly appropriate for Strangetown anyway.

Aliens apparently manufacture the breakfast cereal sold in Strangetown.

Olive Specter teleported out of her coffin to go sleepwalking.

Years ago when I last played this save, I saw this lady get into an Energizer with her aspiration too low, so I panicked and reset her to kick her out of it to keep her from dying. She then got saved this way. (The Energizer is also stuck with the sparks flying off it.) She doesn't seem to mind and it's appropriate for Strangetown anyway.

Screenshots
Scholar
#1592 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 12:24 PM

Oh, what an insightful term paper!
Mad Poster
#1593 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 12:57 PM Last edited by ihatemandatoryregister : 15th Mar 2018 at 2:36 PM.
You know you're sleep-deprived when you're typing a term paper at a blue screen of death.

Scholar
#1594 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 3:38 PM
“ Flashing blue screen? Uhhhh, I need to get my paper done. “

It’s very in character for him.
Mad Poster
#1595 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 7:22 PM
He was trying to change a toddler while "standing" on another toddler screaming for a change. He seemed to change the first toddler, then threw it over his head, where it landed naked! He still had the option to change that first toddler, so I had him do it again, trying to catch a picture of it flying in the air. But he was too fast for me; had him try it again and gave up, told him to put toddler in crib - where it remained naked.

Mad Poster
#1596 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 8:22 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 9:34 AM. Reason: Attached pictures directly in case of MYP issues
Jason Larson's little boy gets to know the family butler...

(The butler was determined to empty the potty and the fact that a tot was using it at the time wasn't going to stop him!)

"Nice doin' business with ya, kid!"
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#1597 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 11:07 PM
Marielle didn't know if she was coming or going. Luckily her husband's a doctor.

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#1598 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 5:51 AM
Here, you take it.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1599 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 5:51 PM Last edited by grammapat : 23rd Mar 2018 at 6:36 PM. Reason: posting pics
Man: I know I'm the one who "gave birth" to him, and I'm sorry you don't like the pink formal wear, but no, you can't stuff him back.
=====================
A MEAN clone of Circe gives herself a painful arm lock...

...and her nice normal family...

Mad Poster
#1600 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 10:35 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 9:37 AM. Reason: Attached pictures directly in case of MYP issues
Not long ago, I discovered the hard way that the intprop maxNumOfVisitingSims cheat also determines the number of members in your secret society. I changed mine to be set at 30 and was shocked when I sent one of my students to visit the Secret Society lot at Sim State University.

(There were just as many people upstairs, but I didn't get a screenshot.)
Gory details here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...623#post5366623

Screenshots
Page 64 of 103