Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#3001 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 11:37 AM
I had 24 babies born today! <laughs>
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3002 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SleepycatDSL
I had 24 babies born today! <laughs>

Tell me, this is a whole rotation worth...how many single births?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
#3003 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 7:16 PM
Default Problems, and then more problems.
My main computer died. Using an old one, but can not load current SimPE as it is an old xp.
IT Needs updating and can't go online with it.

Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
What's happening in your Sims game right now? Mine, nothing, because I haven't loaded TS2 in 10 years. :D
Mad Poster
#3004 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 10:40 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 19th Mar 2018 at 12:53 PM.
Yvette Custer, one of Gilbert Jacquet & Breanna Custer's teenage triplets, just gave birth to a daughter, Camille Custer (Brown hair, blue eyes, skintone 3.7). The father is Jason Tinker (one of the Tinker triplets). Yvette and Jason aren't together anymore, but she still invited him round to meet Camille. About 2 hours later, Breanna welcomed in baby Eva Kauker, (brown hair, blue eyes, skintone 2) with her husband Dorian. Eva and Camille are only hours apart in age. Yvette hasn't really proved herself to be much of a mother, but Jason showed particular interest in Camille. Mostly, Breanna took care of both babies until Dorian came home from work and took over so Breanna could sleep.

Over in the Caliente-Pitt's house, the two youngest children of Nina and Ashley (okay, the father isn't actually Ashley... but they don't know that), Ruby and Katrina became teenagers. They grew up to be beautiful. Both have dark auburn hair and tanned skin, with green eyes (I think?) and identical birth marks. They're actually triplets, with their other sister (Joy) leaving with their biological father, Luis Aspir and his reanimated wife Noriko. Nina and Luis's faces mixed together are really nice. All three girls look quite unique but also quite similar, and their faces blend together well without any strange clippings. They're not too bland either.

I've been trying to find potential girlfriends for two of the Dreamer Triplets (I know I'm talking a lot about triplets... but trust me, these are really the only triplets in my hood!). I brought all the single female sims to the lot. Dainton fell quite quickly and effortlessly in love with Nora Ottomas (David Ottomas's youngest daughter). Darryl showed some interest in Felicia Flexor (Max & Joshua Flexor's daughter, with Dina being a surrogate/donor) which ultimately became... nothing. They had 1 bolt of chemistry, but he did for more or less every woman he spoke to that day. The other triplet, Derek, is already in a relationship with Cyan Jocque, the youngest Jocque daughter.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#3005 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 10:55 PM Last edited by Annorah : 18th Mar 2018 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Something akin to a muscle spasm
I have been patting myself on the back because of the lack of crashes. That ended just now. Great. Here we go again.

But I suppose we refer to gameplay, so... I am currently engrossed in a friendly group: the Singles, Bianca Monty and Kent Capp. Do not know how that happened, but I am not questioning them. Although, Erin and Chloe hate each other's guts, and Chloe may or may not have ruined the whole atmosphere upon cheating on Bianca with Don.

Ah, Romance sims. Can you blame them? Let's see if this group sails through the storm.
Scholar
#3006 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 4:23 AM
SimCity Hospital, continued: Marla put the laptop Lakshmi brought to good use, getting a job as a law firm receptionist and applying to law school. She's not going to have an easy time chasing her dreams, but it's a start at least.

Chloe found out about Paris' death from just about the worst messenger available, that being Cobweb Mab. While aghast, she was even more certain that she should try to cultivate a friendship with Marla.

~

At Stratford's Retreat, Joshua Ruben woke up feeling awful. He was coughing, had a fever, and felt sick to his stomach...and so did Daniel Grey, while Sophie Miguel was also coughing as she fed the chickens in the back yard, and I was astounded. I don't know how they all got it, but apparently Le Tour Syndrome has not fizzled out due to the efficient isolation of Sandra Roth, the rest of the Roths and Laurence Stratford becoming vampires, and Jill Smith consuming so much Comfort Soup that she didn't even realize she had more than a bad cold. I have a horrible feeling that Laurence may be to blame, as while his vampirism cured him quickly, he was still sick when he got to this house, probably spreading the contagion around so the young people could get infected by the environment. This house is so crowded that it's a hive of infection, but because everyone either knows nothing about the disease or thinks the danger has passed, they aren't going to know right away... Okay, we're getting a proper plague storyline then!

Laurence took the day off work for Celia Jane's birthday party, but fled to his basement when the guests for the party Jacob had decided to throw her started to arrive through the pouring thunderstorm. He really didn't want to be seen by too many people... As Jacob took Celia to her pink cake, Sophie's robot-making workbench out on the front sidewalk (she thinks it's too heavy to steal, and it's too big to fit in the house) got struck by lightning). As the streets are getting busier due to urban development (meaning the amazing mod for more walkbys and cars driving by!), the fire caused a chaotic swarm of walkbys...who invited themselves in for cake-cheering when the fire was out, even though most of them were very smelly by then. These included two members of SimCity's finest who had shown great incompetence by spinning in circles and letting townies mob the fire -- Blake Jitamusukol and Max Flexor. This is important, because llama mascot Jace Garth was continuing his feud with some of the residents by gatecrashing and trying to trash the place (he broke the toilet and managed to discard snack packages all across the kitchen). Daniel yelled at him and got slapped in return before Celia even had a chance to grow up, Jace then turned on Joshua, Delilah O'Feef yelled at and poked him for slapping Joshua, he slapped Delilah, and as Celia was growing to a toddler, Daniel attacked Jace for that, and the fight was on. I think Jacob would have gotten dragged into the brawl if he hadn't had his arms full of very squish-faced green toddler in a bright red dress. (Laurence's features are mixing promisingly with the pollination tech's!) Not sick, and padded by his suit, the mascot made short work of Daniel's attempt at chivalry, and Blake and Max stopped laughing long enough to tell both of them that they had better show up at the courthouse to explain this soon. That didn't stop the fight, however, and after more arguing, this time with Sophie involved and Jacob still caught in a corner with Celia in his arms, Daniel got beaten up again. From his sulking and Jace's gloating, it looked like there was going to be more fighting if this wasn't stopped... Long story short, they'll both be spending the next rotation at the prison. Yes, BOTH. Townies are seldom important enough to run afoul of the law, but that mascot has behaved worse than a cow across three campuses, and following graduates to their new homes to make trouble in the wider world is unacceptable. With the mascot attitude and his horrible personality, he'll probably start a prison riot, but that llama needs to be taught a lesson. And of course there is probably going to be an epidemic in the prison due to Daniel being sick...

Sophie and Delilah got sick of watching the fights and started making out instead, but Delilah still seems immune. Jacob was not so lucky, and got the slice of cake he finally got to eat coughed on by Joshua. By the time the party ended badly, he was sick too. Laurence came upstairs just as the secret society member who hates Delilah showed up, traipsed through the house, and tried to mess with the chickens. I don't know if he actually was intending on stealing a chicken, but Sophie and Daniel were not happy to find him by the coop. They hauled him back into the kitchen and presented him to Laurence for dinner. Laurence believed he was a thief, and was grateful to feel righteous in his feeding. Later, Trista Royce showed up in her usual intruding manner, and congratulated Laurence for adjusting well to the role of a vampire. This upset Laurence badly, and combined with the crisis of faith that had been brewing in his mind since his abduction to trigger a mid-life crisis...or given that he is now potentially immortal, perhaps a better term would be adjustment period. The most noticeable effect was that rather than calmly cleaning up after his housemates, he was still disgusted with their mess -- and took it so far as to be afraid to clean it up. Rather a pity, as he's the only adult human(oid) in the house who can't get the mysterious disease!

~

Father John Avon had a busy Sunday ahead of him, with work to do at all three churches. Angelo took the initiative to try to "make amends" to Melissa Fancey by hiring her to work at the Downtown church -- well overpaying her, of course, because it's actually a payoff. John, with no idea what she believed he had done to her in the Love Tub, wondered if Angelo was being helpful; with her flame pants exchanged for a demure black skirt and white blouse, Melissa was helpful around the place and skilled enough to be a manager! This gave John time to host Isabella Monty and the twins and try to be comforting, and for Angelo to somehow run afoul of Crumplebum and get thwacked with her purse before she went off to take over the vestry bowling alley. Either the old biddy could see right through his illusion of being John, or she found him doing something very unsuitable for his host and took charge in her usual manner. Either way, she had a good go at running him off, and actually made the demon cry! Angelo then got shouted at and poked by Antonio when the latter showed up after dark; Antonio of course saw him as John, and aside from holding him partly to blame for the wedding disaster, had a lengthy list of demands on how matters were to be conducted. Angelo was distressed, but saw Boss Monty as a promising prospect for corrupting even further than he already was. He wanted to be friends with Antonio!

John got to go to the Veronaville church alone, as he could use the Energizer-like effects of the crucifix in the bedroom (just once a day, though!) while Angelo had to resort to the coffin to get rest. He sold coffins and books, encountered the Monty twins again, and discovered from Beatrice that they both wanted to eulogize their cousins, whether their elders approved or not. He agreed that they were old enough, especially given what they'd already been through. Lola Curious watched him talk to them, then approached him herself. With a characteristic lack of taste and good sense, he tried to sell her a compact blue coffin. She was irritated, but he mastered sales in the process and can now dazzle almost anyone into buying his wares.

Back at the house, a thunderstorm knocked out the television signal, annoying Angelo when he awoke to find his host sleeping peacefully. Angelo tried calling Melissa, and the phone went out too! He contented himself with eating piggishly and banging away on the drum-set until 6 PM, by which time the phone was now working and townie Joe Carr called asking if he wanted to go on an outing. He very much did, but the taxi didn't come and John was still sleeping -- so he took matters into his own hands and got the group transportation to Strangetown. He did a good job renovating the church, and while the outing was considered boring, his impersonation of John seemed to be working out. The outing over, he invited Antonio to come see the place. Despite Antonio bringing his dogs and Sage destroying a pew, they managed to make friends. A tree caught fire due to the storm that was still going on, and while it soon went out, they were very smelly when they left. Angelo went straight for a bubble bath when he got home; John awoke knowing nothing of the adventure in Strangetown. Trista Royce further showed her lack of respect for traditional vampire taboos by showing up around midnight and challenging John to a jam session. He was only too happy to agree, and while he considered it an attempt at redeeming the creature of the night, it made for a very strange scene. Angelo found it very amusing, and tipped them both well.
Field Researcher
#3007 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 5:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Tell me, this is a whole rotation worth...how many single births?

<laughs>
I've started a new desert neighborhood and I'm fast breeding to get it where I want it, in generations. Currently they & their parents are in two breeding houses (yes, there are 36 sims in each breeding house at the moment). The 24 will be shifted to their next breeding houses soon. It will be a combo hood with all the PV & ST families. I plan to stop a generation early, where Daniel, Mary Sue, Loki and Circe and the others are teenagers (or nearly teens depending on age). Everyone will still be alive when I stop the fast breeding and get everyone set up in real homes. Then I'll play and enjoyed time with the grandparents & parents and the teenagers before the teens grow up, marry and produce the next required kids.

Two of the pregnancies were twins but I used InSim to change them to single. Neither Herb Oldie, nor Coral Ruggbyrene (Oldie), needed twin siblings.

So far today, I'm in SimPE best friending the 24 with everyone else, which is rather time consuming but will be worth it in the end. Hood will feel more alive with lots of friends autonomously visiting.
Theorist
#3008 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 1:34 AM
So for the first time in years I'm finding a household a tiny bit...hectic. Bob and Betty Newbie have Brandie (child) twin toddler sons, Betty is pregnant...and even the house the council provided them with is waaaay to small and impractically built for a family of five (soon six)...so a lot of time is lost with the Sims getting into each others way or Betty and Bob failing to pick up the toddlers.
In addition to that Betty has one of those difficult pregnancies where their motives really tank.

I will be glad when the toddlers are kids and the baby is born (I hope it's only one this time :-P)

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Scholar
#3009 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 5:47 AM
In Greater Pleasantview, Gavin and Ginger Newson hired a nanny so neither one of them would have to skip school. Things didn't get off to a good start when the woman arrived right away, then left just as Gavin's car pool showed up!

She came straight back, though. Ginger was hungry and had just made some sandwiches, but Garrett needed to go potty and Georgia was about ready to start screaming from tiredness, so Ginger was happy to see the nanny pick her little sister up. But then...she put Georgia, who'd just had a bottle, in a high chair and tried to feed her. Georgia started screaming. Finally, the nanny picked her up and set her down on the floor, where she screamed some more. Nanny picked her up and Ginger thought surely she would take the poor baby up to her crib this time. But no, she put her in the other high chair, and fetched another bowl of mush! Georgia's screams became truly ear-piercing.

"I think she wants to go bed," said Gallagher.

"Now, now, young man," said Nanny. "Don't you start trying to tell me my job. I've been looking after children for a very long time. I think I know better than you what a toddler needs."

Gallagher privately doubted that, and so did Ginger. But Garrett had finished on the potty and was starting to fret, so she scooped him up and took up to his crib. To her complete disbelief, as she left the room, she saw the nanny putting Georgia back in the first high chair!

Gabriella had already gone up for a nap, so as soon as she'd settled Garrett, Ginger shouted down the stairs, "Nanny! Nanny, come quick! I think there's something wrong with Gabriella!"

So the nanny came puffing up the stairs, full of officious inefficiency, and followed Ginger's directions into one of the bedrooms...whereupon Ginger hastily pulled a wardrobe across the door so she couldn't get out, then went down to get poor exhausted little Georgia and settle her into her crib.

The following morning, Ginger was the last one up and had to rush to catch the bus. Still, she took the time for a quick peek in on the little ones, and noticed that Garrett was still sitting in his crib while Nanny was once again feeding Georgia.

"She hasn't touched Garrett once," Ginger thought as she dashed out the door. "I hope he's going to be okay. I don't think this nanny business was such a good idea after all."
Field Researcher
#3010 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 10:04 AM
The rotation turned crazy very quickly. I use ROS challenges and this really messed me up. First, I rolled a challenge at the Burb house. One of my sims had to marry instantly with their highest LT. relationship. Sure... there was only one sim I could marry and that was Vella. But she's only 15 and her highest LT relationship was with Lucas Broke who's 22. Naturally, I felt iffy about it but I did manage to do it. Vella is super in love with him and wanted to get married. Vella's mom, Jennifer Burb, who's the mayor wanted them to stay away from each other. Lucas felt challenged and decided to do the exact opposite and marry Vella. Vella's dad, John Burb, was secretly very happy about it.

The next house I played was Lucas' dorm. 3 sims live there, including Lucas. I rolled death by fright. Then, I rolled for the sim and it turned out to be none other than Lucas Broke. He got a heart attack after discovering that the challenge of marriage was too hard for him and he didn't anticipate everything that would come with it. Luckily for him, his brother Dustin was on the lot and saved him from certain death.

Next house on the rotation was another dorm. There are 2 sims in there. I rolled death again, this time death by satellite. The sim who had to die was Raquel Stacks, Jane Stacks' cousin, who is one of the sims my boyfriend created. He was very sad about it. So, Raquel died by satellite. Again, she was lucky because her grandma, Lizzy Stacks, was on the lot and in the hot tub at that moment. Her grandma did manage to save her.

I came back to the Broke dorm. The challenge I rolled this time was unexpected pregnancy. Once again, Lucas Broke. Vella was 16 at that point and became a young adult herself. Now she's pregnant by him and it's all going to be very hectic. Lucas is almost graduating and Vella is moving into the Stacks dorm, because one of her best friends, Mordred Goth, lives there alongside Raquel. There's going to be a baby involved soon. I have no clue what to do about it, but ROS will probably help me out there...
Field Researcher
#3011 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 1:12 PM
24 sims got pregnant! <laughs>

2 of the 24 are men. Alien abduction (well via the blender & SimPE edits to give them the memories). 1 planned set of twins (used InSim to change the single to twins for Chloe & Lola Curious). 1 unplanned set of twins (Flamenco Caliente gets a twin).

4 of the 22 pregnant women are having unplanned twins (my game loves to laugh at me). Bella, Nighat, Ajay and Buzz will each have a twin.
Theorist
#3012 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SleepycatDSL
Nighat

Ha! Your Nighat has a twin as well? Brother or sister? Mine has a twin brother named Ramiz. I had 3 occasions where a canon character suddenly had a twin, I think: Agnes Crumplebottom (brother: Benjamin), Davis Dreamer (brother:Dante) and Nighat with Ramiz.

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Mad Poster
#3013 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 8:07 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 20th Mar 2018 at 8:17 PM.
I've finished the house for the Morgans in Baldrair Bluffs. At a little over §80,000 I suppose it's what you might call a mansion. It's certainly bigger and fancier than I'm used to building. I created the Morgan family in CAS on 29th March last year, and started work on their house the same day. They're a big, well-to-do multi-generational family, so they needed a big, well-appointed residence, but, to be honest, I'd rather be building cheap little starter homes for poor Sims. But I suppose that by Real World standards finishing construction inside a year isn't too bad for a big architect-designed property like theirs.

"architect-designed"? With me as "architect"? When I worked in that capacity for Jones & Moltke (Veronaville) Construction Ltd., in d_dgjdhh's Monopoly Game Town Contest a couple of years back, Andrew (the MD) had some choice comments about my abilities as an "architect"!

[EDIT] Pasting the Simoleon sign in the way I've done for the last 5 years isn't working any more. It looks all right in Preview, but when I click Submit, it goes wrong. I think I'll have to go to Site Issues.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Field Researcher
#3014 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Orphalesion
Ha! Your Nighat has a twin as well? Brother or sister? Mine has a twin brother named Ramiz. I had 3 occasions where a canon character suddenly had a twin, I think: Agnes Crumplebottom (brother: Benjamin), Davis Dreamer (brother:Dante) and Nighat with Ramiz.

This one hasn't been born yet (cleaning & laundry & cooking stuff to finish first) but in the hood I was playing before getting this new bright idea, she had a twin brother, that I named Nigel. My game loves twins, so much so that I had to ban the Twin Perk years ago, along with cheesecake. I banned Trips&Quads years before that. I've even started to resort to just changing some to single. <laughs>

In the hood project I did before this one, Agnes has a twin brother, named Andrew. He has no plans to marry (his sister is the Heir) but he has fathered at least one kid, maybe two. Sadly I think removing a couple new mods may have messed up the two hoods (one the project) I'd had in, after I removed the new mods (awesome mods but just not fitting with how I play). Which is partly why my brain came up with a new idea for a new hood project. I'm trying a few things to hopefully get rid of the errors in one hood and if that works, I'll go back in to previous hood project and fix that one.
Field Researcher
#3015 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 1:59 PM
I played last night with Claire Charming, she’s the only character that I keep from the Original Old Town (cloning and that stuff), I like her a lot, in my game she’s always a independent and strong women with a lot of studies and work.

This time around she’s in the "Resident" position of the Medicine career, and by this way she met several people of this city and that brings the first bad thing about Claire, his new boyfriend. It’s not other that Don Baxter, the playboy of Riverside, she’s so happy with him, this is the first formal relationship for Claire, so she’s trying to deliver everything to Don, but Claire doesn’t understand why Don still lives with his ex wife although she doesn’t make questions or drama about this situation, this thing hunts her dreams in the night.

For Don this is only one of his adventures, he doesn’t remember if Claire is his number five or six after the divorce, but he wants more, and Claire has fallen in the trap. Last night they were together for the first time, but in the morning, Don went home even without saying goodbye, Claire will be disappointed.

"Old Town Revival: My MegaHood"
Mad Poster
#3016 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 2:00 PM
Finally, FINALLY one of my prison hood families has built walls. I'm almost at the end of the prison rotation of Downton. It's winter. For nine long family rotations I've watched as they froze for 5 long days. Walls? Nah, let's buy this pool table. Sigh....

Honeysuckle June, who is not the head of household of the family, confronted Vamsi, who is. "We have babies", he said. "You know how rare that is! We were blessed with two sets of twins; we've got to do better than leave them in the snow all the time". Vamsi just groaned at him and tended to her dormant plants because she's a plantsim zombie and is profoundly stupid.

So, Honeysuckle took advantage of her addled state and built them a beautiful new home (okay, it's boxy, but it's beautiful to them) on their lot. They are about to enter into it. WARM! Finally.

Maybe the other prisoners will see what he has done and want to follow suit. Have to keep up with the Joneses even when they're in prison.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Field Researcher
#3017 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 2:09 PM
36 babies were born last night!!

Bella has a twin brother (Ben)
Flamenco has a twin sister (Frankie)
Nighat has a twin brother (Nigel - I like the name so re-used it)
Buzz has a twin brother (Burr)
Ajay has a twin sister (Alana)
Lab Assistant
#3018 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 4:21 PM
A sorority has five members, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Caroline (The leader), Trisha, and Elena. Kathryn is the shy nerd, but she's more likeable than the other sorority girls and has more friends outside of the sorority. Caroline is nice, but she's got a secret. Trisha and Elizabeth are cheerleaders. Elizabeth has a low aspiration. Elena wants to be a doctor. Elizabeth likes Elena but Elena is with Trisha.
Kathryn's with some college townie whose name I don't remember.

Kathryn throws a toga party. She bursts a bunch of firecrackers. Elizabeth does the same but her aspiration is low and it blows up in her face. Trisha was watching and tells her that she can't shower because that's a rule Kathryn made for the party. Trisha sprays on some cologne and goes to Kathryn to ask why she would make a rule like that. Turns out that the rule was a complete lie, a little prank Trisha wanted to play. But coupled with her crush on Elena and low aspiration, what would be mild annoyance turns into complete and utter loathing.

I'm gonna make Elena try to sneakily kill Trisha, but end up killing someone else in the process. She's almost besties with Kathryn, so she could accidentally poison her.
Scholar
#3019 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 9:24 PM
In the Strangetown district of Greater Pleasantview, Buck Vandermorgan (was Grunt) has become a teenager and now has a new foster-brother, runaway Rick Contrary. Olive had been wanting to rescue Rick for a while, but knowing the boy's tendency to violence she was worried about having him share a room with little Buck. Rick still looks very angry, but he found himself a job then joined Joseph (was Nervous) in watching Olive and Buck play chess. Interestingly, his dad walked past the lot right after Rick moved in; their relationship is still very poor but Edward, at least, does want to be on better terms with his son. Opal, on the other hand, is still in jail for child abuse and hasn't rolled any wants to interact with Rick, other than her initial desire to see his ghost.

Ajay Loner, who in the last rotation rolled a want to sell his cat, Sweets, is now rolling want after want for Sweets to get a job, Sweets to get a job in security, in service, in showbusiness; he wants to stroke Sweets and command Sweets to play dead and play with Sweets. Er, newsflash, Ajay...SWEETS IS NOT YOUR CAT. You sold her to Vidcund Curious, who gifted her to his little niece, Katherine, and there is no way Pascal is going to allow her to be exploited for cash again. Ajay is getting along with Nina Caliente and has a lightning bolt for her, but last time I played Nina she was the ultimate Cat Lady, so I don't know how I feel about having her marry a guy who sold his cat for cash he didn't need, even if she is a very different Nina this time around.
Field Researcher
#3020 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 2:33 PM
A new city is under construction!
Instructor
#3021 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 2:25 PM
My sim was obsessed with Pussycat Dolls, four time he turned on the stereo autonomously and Don't Cha always came out.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Scholar
#3022 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 5:48 PM
i'm going in the genderswapped uberhood,moving everyone in and i'm going to start rotations which last 3 days each.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Scholar
#3023 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 4:11 AM
Like father, like son, it seems. Tank Grunt of Greater Pleasantview, the only one of the brothers not to have taken his mother's maiden name after learning that Buzz had murdered her, has been fined $5000 and expelled from La Fiesta Tech for repeatedly picking fights with Johnny Smith. The military have withdrawn their job offer, and with his current poor reputation, Tank isn't going to be getting a job anywhere anytime soon. Luckily for him, he had enough money to buy a small house in the Riverblossom Hills district and can live quietly on his remaining capital - and he has a small garden and a pond, so once spring comes he'll be able to fish and grow vegetables - but he'd better avoid getting into any more trouble if he doesn't want to wind up in jail with his father.

Johnny's reputation also suffered from the fights, but since he didn't start them he was allowed to finish his two-year diploma. His goal is to become mayor, so a little notoriety might actually help him there - that, and the fact that he's marrying Ophelia Nigmos, the daughter of two more of Buzz's victims. Although he and Ophelia could just about afford a house (Olive gave Ophelia nearly all the family funds when she moved out, so even after paying Johnny's tuition fees they have some left), they've decided to stay with his parents until they start a family of their own.
Field Researcher
#3024 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 8:07 PM
I rolled the death ROS again... In exactly the same house as before, now only for my dear Mordred Goth. I know which odds I'm changing next rotation.
Mad Poster
#3025 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 8:26 PM
Things are heating up in Downton. Thankfully, the huge fire killed Mama Hick before she discovered her husband, Sinjin, was the father of her DIL's baby. Her life was so hard I would have hated for her to suffer that pain. She died happy. Her boy was married and they were expecting a baby (she thought), she had a new, loving husband, she thought, and she had just given birth to beautiful twin boys.

The official inquiry into the fire showed substandard work in the renovation that had been done to the mobile home. It was condemned. Elden, Christy, Sinjin, and the kids were ordered to move. The insurance company sent someone to help them pack, and that person discovered some notes Christy and Sinjin had exchanged. They detailed how Christy married the teenager just because she was no longer allowed to work, and that she wanted to leave him and run away with Sinjin. Sinjin's letters were quite different because she was just a notch in his belt. The insurance worker snickered, and then turned the pair in for adultery.

The law requires the couple be executed and the remainder of the family sent to the prison hood to be broken up. Elden was not going to let that happen, and Christianna, their elder border, were not going to let that happen! The family decided to run.

They have surfaced in Velvet Skies, another prefecture far away from their home. They moved into an old, abandoned hostel. Sinjin got a new job. He changed his name and is now Hiram Sirale. He also got extensive plastic surgery. They should have done Elden next, but they thought they had more cash on hand. Christianna didn't want to spend the remainder of her life hidden away, so they got her plastic surgery next. She has picked out her name. She will be Stephanie Sirale, the mother of Hiram and whatever name Elden chooses. The family ran out of money before they could get her papers, so she is trapped in the house. Oh, and tax day is coming. There is no way on God's green Earth they will have enough money to pay.

So, it looks like they may have to run again.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Page 121 of 349