Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 4:36 AM
Default Need to interact with one of the Moderators concerning Sims 4 Discussion platform
If some one can help me privately on a matter of a response I received from a question I asked in the Sims 4 Discussion forum , One of the Moderators to Mod The Sims would be helpful. Not one from the Forums please. Please send me a private email to my Private Messages. Thank you : Abagail
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 8:48 AM
I think the issue is a bit minor for administrative intervention. Volvenom simply read your post the wrong way and even so was nowhere near the point where her response could be called rude. These little misunderstandings happen all the time on text-based non-realtime media.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
dodgy builder
#3 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 9:57 AM Last edited by Volvenom : 28th Jan 2018 at 10:40 AM.
What have I done now? Someone give me a link.

Edit: Nevermind. I found it.
Tartan McBadgerface
#4 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 12:00 PM
I had a look at the thread in question and I see that there was a misunderstanding, but I don't see any rude comments there.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 12:04 PM
If you feel a post breaks the sites rules then please report the post.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 12:15 AM
First of I can see how the misunderstanding could be, I might of miss understood Her, Felt like she was saying I was stupid for asking such a question and I did not realize there was a thread just for stupid questions as mine. This is the first time like in over a year I have ever even posted any questions, I am not a young Kid , I am 64 years old. I have been a member here ever since the Sims 1 came into being. I promise you will not hear from me again for any question's for at least a good year or so hopefully that is. So sorry I took up any ones time and if I am the one that misunderstood I am very sorry. I do not want to cause trouble , I just want to enjoy the creations the creators come up with. Thanks again for your time.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 12:01 PM
@abagail Please don't be discouraged, and please do join in on the forums! We'd like to hear about your sims.
dodgy builder
#8 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by abagail
First of I can see how the misunderstanding could be, I might of miss understood Her, Felt like she was saying I was stupid for asking such a question and I did not realize there was a thread just for stupid questions as mine. This is the first time like in over a year I have ever even posted any questions, I am not a young Kid , I am 64 years old. I have been a member here ever since the Sims 1 came into being. I promise you will not hear from me again for any question's for at least a good year or so hopefully that is. So sorry I took up any ones time and if I am the one that misunderstood I am very sorry. I do not want to cause trouble , I just want to enjoy the creations the creators come up with. Thanks again for your time.

Don't worry about it. Misunderstandings happen all the time. After all, we don't see the people we write to, and they come from all over the world. It bothers me sometimes why they had to call the thread that. It's the right place for small questions, but no question is ever stupid.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#9 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 5:55 PM
Perhaps we need to rename the thread?
Site Helper
#10 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 6:17 PM
If you're renaming the thread, you might want to rename the ones for Sims 3 and Sims 2 as well.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook