Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 2:36 PM Last edited by matildrao : 20th Aug 2018 at 1:10 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
To use the 4GB patch with The Ultimate Collection: just click on it to start. It will ask you which file (or perhaps executable, I am not sure, but it will ask) you want to patch.

C-Program files (X86) - Origin games - The Sims Ultimate Collection - Fun with Pets - SP9 - TSBin - and here is the icon that says SP9. Select the icon. (Edit - it is the Mansion&Garden stuff icon).

The patch will inform you in a second or so that it was patched and it is done.

I did this but my log doesn't say 4096 mb of free memory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0iwuLZyjMg this says i should move the program from TSBin to CSBin, but don't I have to run the 4GB patch AGAIN to link it with the new location? what will my game do if I move folder??? I'm scared

PS. I have Win7 64bit, TS2 UC through Origin. I added Empty standby list, data execution prevention, and obv the 4gb patch to try stop my game from crashing but it still is... think I need someone/something to go over my log files and downloads to see what's wrong
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 3:02 PM
This would be another useful sticky thread.
Page 4 of 4