Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 1:51 PM
Default Custom Active Career
This is something I was working on, but I completely lost interest in it.
I decided to upload it in case someone is interested.

Warning: the career itself was still in a very early stage of development,
so it's incomplete and buggy, what's interesting is how to add a custom active career.

For how the related enum entry is checked, a custom active career can't be chosen
using the newpaper/computer (or at least I wasn't able to do it, maybe NRaas Careers
uses that "Guid" and "AltGuid" as a workaround for the same reason), so you have to
create a custom interaction to join, I've used a rabbithole interaction (criminal hideout).
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Arsil_ThiefActiveCareer.package.zip (65.5 KB, 102 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 4:48 PM
I was working on a Repairman Active Career, but I also lost interest in it. I think people wouldn't enjoy such kind of career because it's too repetitive (like all active careers from the game).
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 3:33 AM
I know this is 23 months old, but I thought I would say something.

Can both of you (Arsil & douglasveiga) give me some guides to how to create active career?

Cause I was trying to create custom active careers: repairman active career (works at anywhere possible, without chosen work hours, which means open work hours), book translator active career (works at home, without chosen work hours, which means open work hours)