Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 2:47 PM
Default Flying witch Broom like Alien SpaceShip!??
Well I just had this crazy idea about creating a witch broom that works like the alien spaceship. I'm not that experienced in script modding but is it possible to make one using this mod http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=592332 or maybe hard code it myself.

I was also wondering if I can make a broom object inherit from the jet pack object but with a different animation like instead of wearing jet pack the sims will sit on the broom.

I've never made an object mod so I don't know a lot about this but still I think it can be possible.

Any thoughts!?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 5:55 PM
I don't have the EP with the aliens, so I have no idea about the alien spaceships, but if you experiment with the Transmogrifier the worst that is likely to happen is that you get a broom that you have to sell again because your sim can't use it.
It does only affect the individual object that you transferred the script to,so you are not going to mess up all brooms everywhere.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
I don't have the EP with the aliens, so I have no idea about the alien spaceships, but if you experiment with the Transmogrifier the worst that is likely to happen is that you get a broom that you have to sell again because your sim can't use it.
It does only affect the individual object that you transferred the script to,so you are not going to mess up all brooms everywhere.

Well so I tried it and the broom flies but you can't see the Sim.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 8:11 PM
I'd say changing the CAS scripts in OBJK ^-~ Orr try the transmogrifier just for the sake of testing! Though else I guess you have to somehow create either Jazz files for it or CLIp files but I haven't tried that yet when it comes to scripting.