Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Speed-Building Challenge - posted on Yesterday at 7:25 PM
Replies: 9354 (Who?), Viewed: 531983 times.
Page 375 of 375
Instructor
#9351 Old Today at 12:44 AM
I would like to see a mod that turns "so-and-so the mean witch" into "so-and-so the wicked witch" and "so-and-so the nice witch" into "so-and-so the good witch". If we're going to have shades of the Wizard of Oz, we might as well go all the way. Also, just because a sim is evil doesn't mean they're necessarily mean, and similarly good sims are not always nice.
Top Secret Researcher
#9352 Old Today at 1:36 AM
On the same topic, I'd like to switch out all mentions of "warlock" with "witch."
Theorist
#9353 Old Today at 2:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omglo
On the same topic, I'd like to switch out all mentions of "warlock" with "witch."

That's how it is in TS3. Another option would be to go Harry Potter and change "warlock" to "wizard," but tbh the TS3 way where everyone's a witch regardless of gender worked fine.
Mad Poster
#9354 Old Today at 8:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrellyn
I would like to see a mod that turns "so-and-so the mean witch" into "so-and-so the wicked witch" and "so-and-so the nice witch" into "so-and-so the good witch". If we're going to have shades of the Wizard of Oz, we might as well go all the way. Also, just because a sim is evil doesn't mean they're necessarily mean, and similarly good sims are not always nice.

My game has never had 'nice' and 'mean'. It's always been 'good' and 'evil'. I turned the names off anyway.
Mad Poster
#9355 Old Today at 9:40 AM
Something that randomizes the radio station when a Sim turns on the stereo. I'm in a constant race of trying to get the station changed in that split-second between the stereo turning on and the first note of that salsa song playing.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Page 375 of 375