Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 811 (Who?), Viewed: 95884 times.
Page 33 of 33
Lab Assistant
#801 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 3:09 PM
Brandi Broke's parents as toddlers:

Betty Simovitch

Bob Newbie

Call me Hannah
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
staff: retired moderator
#802 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 6:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HH22
Brandi Broke's parents as toddlers:
Betty Simovitch
Bob Newbie

Wow! That's a blast from the past!

I caught this image right at the last moment of the cutscene:
Screenshots
Test Subject
#803 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 7:38 PM Last edited by sherrybookirk : 27th Jun 2018 at 9:17 PM.
My beautiful twins Brooklyn and Bronx I love Sims 2 babies.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#804 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 9:44 PM
Carlota Beja as a baby and then as a toddler, learning to walk, in her and her mother's apartment. Cute
Screenshots

Admit it, Milotic is beautiful.
My C:Simblr!
Mad Poster
#805 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 12:33 AM
The first four babies to grow to toddler in my BACC Fishers Island, which contains some clones of Drama Acres residents, a female clone of Nervous, and some brand-new CAS sims, who I was afraid I'd made too pretty. The first child, Sadie Hawkins (daughter of Harris and Neva Hawkins), however, has the Drama Acres look. The twins of Wanda Ivory and a garden club member (I forgot to suppress FreeTime templates, oh well; he seems to be the only one) give me pause. But the child of Drama Acres clone Lance Point and new CAS sim, the lovely May Knight, reassures me that Fishers Island is on the right track genetically. Attachments are labeled, so click to see who's who.
Screenshots

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#806 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 8:49 AM

Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#807 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 10:29 AM

Alexius, Alexio and Alexandros Goth are triplets. The twin girls just grew up and I got three toddlers to replace them. It's a crazy busy house right now and it for sure stresses me out at some points, but I'm hoping it'll all be worth it when they become older.

Jaxen Frost is one half of a set of twins, but I feel like he got the looks. He certainly looks like a little punk rocker already.
Test Subject
#808 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 4:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duvelina

Alexius, Alexio and Alexandros Goth are triplets. The twin girls just grew up and I got three toddlers to replace them. It's a crazy busy house right now and it for sure stresses me out at some points, but I'm hoping it'll all be worth it when they become older.

Jaxen Frost is one half of a set of twins, but I feel like he got the looks. He certainly looks like a little punk rocker already.

I can tell who their dad is! The lips are so much like dad's.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
I can be found at Discord dedicated to ts2 : Maxis Shenanigans beauonther#2224
Lab Assistant
#809 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 6:18 AM
Toddlers and their household pet shenanigans!

Mad Poster
#810 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 1:49 PM
Alchemist
#811 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 6:45 PM
Jane (Stacks) and Martin Ruben welcomed in quads! Winnie, Andrea, Kathy and Domanic.
They already have 4 children (Ezio, Remington, Marshall and Harriet). - Ezio and Remington are in college, Marshall (their only biological child bar the quads) will follow them soon. Harriet was adopted 2 rotations ago and became a teen the same day the quads were born. The house was already horribly cramped with the younger two living at home (being that their bedrooms are 2x3 rooms) so Jane, after managing the orphanage for several years, decided the best thing to do would be to put the quads up for adoption. I originally wanted them to go off in 2's, but sadly that didn't happen. All 4 have found loving homes though.

Kenji Bubbler, Etsu (Cho) and Ty Bubbler's second son. He's their first biological child, so I can't wait to see what he looks like when he becomes a toddler!

Fingal (brown hat) and Tadhg (grey hat) McGreggor are the newest editions to the neighbourhood!
They're twin sons of Hywel McGreggor (one of Leod McGreggor and Crystal Vu's twins) and his wife Suki (one of O'Mackey (Gabe & Patricia) quads)

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#812 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 7:12 PM
Some early pictures of Lily and Aidan

Page 33 of 33