Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 1:38 AM
Default My drawings~ :3
Most of my work is done in pencil and ink. Hmmm, not much to say besides, enjoy. :3

My Deviantart:

Most Recent Upload:

Most Favorite:

Hehe. :smash:
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 2:47 AM
That first pic is absolutely FAMAZING. You've got the anatomy down pat, man! I love the detail and the pose. XD Great stuff, a little creepy. I dig fantasy things, though. Is there a backstory as to why she's all tree-like?

From what I can see from the comic, that's pretty great too.

She was just like autumn in itself, but she was a thing of life and not impending death.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 3:01 AM Last edited by addict12 : 5th May 2011 at 1:46 AM.
She's a failed Experiment. That character slowly and painfully turning into a giant falcon beast. When the transformation is done, she will die within weeks from mainly too much stress on the body. That's all I wrote for her, I didn't get into much detail. The second is about one of the characters that was tricked by the devil, who took the form of a small angelic girl, and unknowingly agreed for her offer to saved him from the blaze; thus he sold his soul. He was being burned alive by the townsfolk who thought he was a warlock. He was clearly innocent.