Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Agrestic: Phase One

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 463 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 38,665 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 4th Oct 2014 at 3:54 PM
Updated: 19th Nov 2014 at 4:06 PM
Despite my last upload being somewhat of a flop, I wanted to try again!

This time I got my inspiration from Stevenson Ranch, California, which is the location for Agrestic in the TV-series Weeds. My first house in the "Agrestic"-series is the Botwin house.

This is not intended to be a perfect replica of the Botwin house, though the floor plan is loosely based on the house as seen in Weeds.

For this upload to be realistic, I felt I needed to make more than one version. This way you can make your own little Agrestic sub-division!
I started on the "Alcott", then made "Oakrigde", and lastly the "Chaucer", which is the Botwin house.

All of the houses have 4 Bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, and have 20x30 lots.

All of the versions has roughy the same floorplan, with some minor differences.

First Floor
- Kitchen
- 2-Car Garage
- Family Room
- 1 Full Bath
- 2 Spare Rooms (Gym, Den, Spare Bedroom)
- Dining Room

Second Floor
- 3 Single Bedrooms With Full Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom With Full Bathroom

General info:
All
4 Bedrooms
5 Bathrooms
Pool
20x30 lot

Alcott
80,938/114,405

Oakridge
79,883/126,830

Chaucer
85,956/119,383

If you guys like this type of upload, I will perhaps upload some more. I have already made two more models in the series, though these are only shells at this point.
It's hard to get motivated with the lack of activity after TS4 was launched, so don't expect many houses to be made in the next months.

Anyways, have fun with these!

Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price: 120,000