Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 12:49 AM
Default Changing skin tones
Hi i downloaded some gorgeous alien skintones and put them on my alien sims. The thing is i have these sims mixing with normal sims and getting together. But the babies are being born with the normal skintone...even those these are also cc. What i wanted to know is if theres a way i can change the skintone on some of the babies so i have a mixed race of aliens and normal sims as i dont want the alien skintone bred out of my game with all the babies having normal skintones and not inheriting the alien skintone. But i dont want the alien skintones as default as i have normal sims with normal sims and will be having normal babies! Thanks

Christianlov's skin changer...i have heard of this but can not find it. Thanks
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 5:57 AM
Are you familiar with SimPE? If not, do a Google search for it.

Download and install SimPE.
Download and install Theo's Alternate SimSurgery plugin. Run SimPE.
Back-up your neighborhood. Load your neighborhood with SimPE's Neighborhood Browser.
Use Alternate SimSurgery to export sim out of your game and into Body Shop. Make all edits you want to make while in Body Shop. Save; import from Body Shop back onto your sim using Alternate SimSurgery again.

This thread ( http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=74939 ) explains most of it, but this method uses slight changes when compared to the method described in that thread. If you want further explanation on any part of this, PM me.