Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 12:19 PM
Does windows 7 hate body shop?
Gah, i love creating stuff for my sims and others but i recently got a new windows 7 laptop and body shop dosnt run on it, im desperate, without it i dont have an excuse not to do my homework.
please, any answer to this will be helpfull
thank you
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 6:06 PM
have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it?

The Only Way To Make A Computer Go Faster Is To Throw It Out A Window
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 5:38 AM
Did you try it in compatibility mode or as administrator?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 11:14 AM
Seems to work on mine. You might get compatibility errors if you run on an earlier beta build of W7, although so far I don't get any glitches, other than a rare crash at one time, on an RTM build. Try running your app on compatibility mode and/or have your system patched through Windows Update.
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 5:21 PM
This happened to me just open Bodyshop from a different file e.g. Apartment Life rather than the origional Sims 2 folder/file thing.....

Just do it with your latest game.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st May 2010 at 4:07 PM
I'll agree with others, It works fine on my windows 7 laptop. It DOES, however take forever to load, and sometimes it claims that it's not responding. If it does this to you, just leave it alone, and do something else for a bit. Chancesa are, the next time you look at it, it's all loaded, and ready to go!

TheModMaddie -or- Madd4purple