Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 1:44 PM
WCIF Sims 3 hair convertions for TSM
Hi everyone!

I have to say that I am not totally happy with the long hair section on the TSM for the guys! I would rather like to have the once I have found to TS3 converted to TSM, and I am wondering if somone have this male hair converts to TSM or where on earth I can find this hair converted to TSM...

I realy would like to find this comverted to TSM
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 4:58 PM
If you do get them converted somehow I would love to download them ^^ unfortunately I never got S3PE to work on either machine that I have
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 5:04 PM
Yeah, I had the same problem, did not work for me and on my computer either! Hope someone can convert them or know where you can find this converts!
Quote: Originally posted by Maoraw
If you do get them converted somehow I would love to download them ^^ unfortunately I never got S3PE to work on either machine that I have
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 8:29 PM
I have some hairs on my tumblr: http://rikizza.tumblr.com/

Some of them are really long! Like the aromatic one, that one goes all the way to the butt! But you need to scroll down a bit on my posts, I do alot of art with the sims 3. Just scroll down till' u see lots of ingame medieval pictures
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 9:20 AM
I've been working on converting some hairs. And by "converting" I mean running the files through S3PE's medieval wrappers so TSM will recognize the files. I'm not messing with the meshes at all. I haven't yet learned to do any meshing, so all I can do at this point is run the files through S3PE.

I'm planning on uploading my conversions in about another month or so, and that's if I don't get a response from the creator's I've sent permission requests to. If I get permission sooner, then I'll upload sooner. If I don't get permission, than I won't upload the files at all. I'm just waiting to see what happens at this point.

You don't have to wait on me, however, it's pretty easy to convert hairs. If I can do it, just about anyone can do it. I'm not very technical at all.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 7:21 AM
Where did you find that second hair? The silver one on what looks like a drow elf?