Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dalish Vallaslin (Facial Tattoos) - UNISEX - ALL VARIATIONS COMPLETED

by cupcakeonastick Posted 29th Jan 2016 at 10:55 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 9:43 AM
Always looking for new facial tattoos I love creating alien looking sims for my galaxy stories The June markings will look totally amazing for my new colonist Thank You so so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 10:47 PM
Beautiful work, my goodness! Great detail. Where did you get the dimples from, btw?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TrueRoyalty
Beautiful work, my goodness! Great detail. Where did you get the dimples from, btw?

Thank you! The dimples are here: http://sims4nexus.com/?p=3906
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 3:11 AM
Well done! c:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 4:38 AM
Lovely work!! I love any Dragon Age content I can get my hands on and these are lovely! Now i just need my Vitaar :DD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 6:23 PM
Awesome - thanks so much!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 1:29 PM
These are lovely! However, they do not work on the two new bodytypes released in the past update (male with feminine frame, female with masculine frame). Is there any chance of an update?

Also, when applying the vallaslin to men, it seems to think it's a back tattoo, so it flips the Sim around when applying.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 4:09 AM
absolutely gorgeous, i'm looking to make my lavellan so these are perfect ^_^ be proud of yourself, they're great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 10:14 PM
This is amazing! So much detail, and I'm just... whaaao!
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 12:47 AM
Hey do these still work or are they out of date now?
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrioKelt
Hey do these still work or are they out of date now?

I downloaded them and tested them yesterday, and they still work. I haven't tested them out on the body types @FireHeart4358 said above, but they work fine on my slim female sim.
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th May 2019 at 9:36 PM
hmm theyre not showing up for me? ive tried all genders and body types :^(
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Nov 2019 at 1:01 AM
Thank you! I never thought I would find a set of vallaslin when I started my Arlathan pt, but I guess I just wasn't looking hard enough. XD

Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Jan 2020 at 1:23 AM
thank you so much! i'm so much closer to being able to create a believable "arlathan" town lmao