Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wellness Career

by Marduc_Plays Posted 25th Apr 2018 at 8:50 PM - Updated 14th Feb 2019 at 7:00 PM by Marduc_Plays

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dovahlynne
Is anyone else having problems with this one since the July 31 update? I've groomed my sim for this one since toddlerhood and now I can't use it

Yes! I am having problems with lots of my career mods since the July 31st update, including this one. The career tab is strange, with none of the usual information. It just says "Job Title" where the actual title should be, and there's no other info about the career. And whenever I go into Build/Buy and then try to go back into Live Mode, I have no UI interface and the only thing I can do is shut my game down through Ctrl Alt Del. And I get a lastUIException. Is this what's happening to you? If I have a non-mod career none of this happens. And all of this only started yesterday after the update.
Test Subject
#27 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 4:33 AM
Please Update the mod it's broken with the latest game patch
Test Subject
#28 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rachulsy
Yes! I am having problems with lots of my career mods since the July 31st update, including this one. The career tab is strange, with none of the usual information. It just says "Job Title" where the actual title should be, and there's no other info about the career. And whenever I go into Build/Buy and then try to go back into Live Mode, I have no UI interface and the only thing I can do is shut my game down through Ctrl Alt Del. And I get a lastUIException. Is this what's happening to you? If I have a non-mod career none of this happens. And all of this only started yesterday after the update.

Yeah, I got the exact same probs
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 5:27 PM
This isn't working after the July 31 2018 patch update...
Test Subject
#30 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 8:22 PM
The file that is broken is Neia's career commons. If you search Neia and download one of her careers and updated version of this file will be downloaded, replace the broken file with the new one and everything should be kosher. I'm going to try it now
Test Subject
#31 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 5:10 AM
Smart idea i'll try that
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 7:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dovahlynne
Is anyone else having problems with this one since the July 31 update? I've groomed my sim for this one since toddlerhood and now I can't use it

Working on an Update =) Sadly the new update broke all of the career mods - again.
Test Subject
#33 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 8:13 AM
Update: It appears my remedy was a half-fix. The game doesn't crash but career info is glitchy. Looking forward to your update, Marduc!
Test Subject
#34 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 6:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Marduc_Plays
Working on an Update =) Sadly the new update broke all of the career mods - again.

Thank you Marduc! Very annoying for you modders, I'm sure. We appreciate all the work you do!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rachulsy
Thank you Marduc! Very annoying for you modders, I'm sure. We appreciate all the work you do!

Is this mod still useable? Really miss it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 11:45 PM
Finally updated, i'm sorry for the delay, i've been ill for a longer time.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 4:35 PM
Sorry to hear that. Thanks so much for this!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 6:07 PM
The patch broke all custom careers, because it relocated some resources - like salary.
Neia, who made the tool for scripting-dummys like me with which the career was created is working on a fix. It'll take some time, as it's not an easy task to rewrite the tool. But as soon as it works again i'll recompile the careers and post an update.
Test Subject
#39 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 5:17 AM
can you pleassse update this?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 7:01 PM
Updated for Patch 1.49.65.1020!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 26th Mar 2019 at 12:26 AM
I just got this career about 20 min ago –after an issue with someone else's neurotic trait led me to look for the well-aligned trait (which coincidentally didn't work either...) Anyways, it's great for my current main Sim and I enjoy it quite a bit. Thank you for all your hard work, marduc!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 8:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lilythelollipop
I just got this career about 20 min ago –after an issue with someone else's neurotic trait led me to look for the well-aligned trait (which coincidentally didn't work either...) Anyways, it's great for my current main Sim and I enjoy it quite a bit. Thank you for all your hard work, marduc!

Thank you, this is still my favourite custom career i made. I liked the well aligned trait very much myself, it went so well with the career, wish there were more modders for traits out there.
Test Subject
#43 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 4:43 PM
Hey, could you please update this career to the latest expansion pack eco living? I'd really appreciate that! Thanks!
Test Subject
#44 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 1:41 PM Last edited by WitchySim : 4th Jul 2021 at 1:43 PM. Reason: I used the wrong emoticons
Hi what a great career - I was hoping someone would make it so thank you so much - the only issue I have is that when you click on the “go to work” button, my Sim won’t actually go to work and do this job everything has DL correctly, so I was hoping you may be able to do some updates if possible please? Thank you so much if you can, I’d love to be able to use this career
Page 2 of 2