Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 6:15 PM
Default any way to change the size of the viewing screen in bodyshop?
The size of my viewing screen in bodyshop is really pathetic- not sure if this is for everyone. If I try and view a profile of the sim I'm creating the nose is always blocked by the edge of the screen to the L and the instrument panel to the R, very frustrating. Is there anyway to change this- to widen or enlarge the entire area? I'm on a Mac (which may have something to do with it) and it only takes up about 1/4 of my screen as default. Thanks in advance.

E
Advertisement
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 4:24 PM
I don't know about actually resizing the window itself, but maybe this will help. I'm not sure if this will work on a Mac or not, but have you tried the Fkeys? F3 makes the body free-rotate, F5 and F9 remove the UI and change the background to black.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 8:42 PM
Phaenoh, thank you. What a coincidence. I was downloading some of your Default clothing last night. As for bodyshop, F8 will suffice. Now is there any way to make his arms go back down after pressing F6, lol?
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 1:14 AM
Press F6 again maybe?
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 8:27 PM
oh, sorry. I figured it out. You have to hit "undo" to revert the "arms outstretched to the side" back to the normal "hands on hips" pose. But, thank you.