Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#1526 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
What happened in that short period of 6 minutes of the game running un-controlled by me? Henry woohood his wife in the sauna and now she is expecting.

Bet you weren't expecting that. ;D

*lets himself out the door*
Advertisement
Scholar
#1527 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
Bet you weren't expecting that. ;D

*lets himself out the door*

Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out...

And no, I didn't expect that...
Test Subject
#1528 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 1:20 AM
Right now, I'm sitting and watching Politisim. My bff and boyfriend Johnny Zest left a few minutes ago, and work is in like 5 hours so I cheated on my mixology and cooking skills. I can now cook talapia, chocolate chip cookies, and pancakes. Liberty has flirted with me. I'm kind of bored, I might swim.
Lab Assistant
#1529 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 2:56 PM
I feel like I don't actually play the game. I spend most of my time creating sims for fun. Then I make a YA female who marries Johnny Zest and they have kids then they divorce then my game crashes. Gonna try to get 10 generations starting with Cassandra Goth as a founder.
Scholar
#1530 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 1:46 AM Last edited by spidergirl79 : 12th Oct 2017 at 4:51 AM.
Why is the sim on the far right sad?

Synchronous autonomous farting! (The joys of living with sims who have no manners)

Sorry I'm 12
Field Researcher
#1531 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 5:44 AM

Synchronous autonomous farting! (The joys of living with sims who have no manners)

Sorry I'm 12

your sim accidentally drown his cookies when dipping it into the coffee mug.... and that's the only cookies left +10 fear
Theorist
#1532 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 5:48 AM
Synchronous autonomous farting!

Good to know the team is making the best use of their budget.
Scholar
#1533 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 6:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
Good to know the team is making the best use of their budget.

It's a gas!

Quote: Originally posted by Kompaktive
your sim accidentally drown his cookies when dipping it into the coffee mug.... and that's the only cookies left +10 fear

Oh well, I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles...
Mad Poster
#1534 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 7:31 AM
I think he found a spider in his coffee. 🕷

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#1535 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 7:52 AM
Basically my character decided be a bad person and use his newly granted free will (That's gone now again) to break up a relationship between my other character roommate and his girlfriend... alongside that Jobe a character I created but off camera got pregnant with three kids and the father has now died and she seems to be declining parental skills... The poor woman.. Oh and my third roommate called Jose apparently likes my first characters actual girlfriend not to be mistaken for the one he took from Jose the second roommate.... And now there's a war going on for her.

Oh I made an Excellent meal too! That's some good news.
Scholar
#1536 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 5:00 PM
So the middle sim in my picture above is an evil sim, and I've got him doing one of the two evil aspirations and one of the things hes gotta do is 'witness the death of a sim' and I think it's gonna be his girlfriend soon-to-be wife. I want to divorce them and then provoke an enraged mood. SHe's evil and hotheaded. I was thinking of provoking her into the very first emotional death. Ive never had an emotional death in my game because they never got to that state, or the few times they did, I had them calm down in front of the mirror.
Lab Assistant
#1537 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 3:55 AM
So after DAYS (both Sim and real life!) of befriending Vlad and trying to get him to turn my Sim into a Vampire like the curious Sim she is, he finally accepted without any relationship loss!

..But funnily enough, it was during a Spooky Party where he came dressed as Darth Vader and they were surrounded by a bunch of their friends during the whole thing.
(Sorry if the images are a bit too big!)
Mad Poster
#1538 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 6:28 AM Last edited by lil bag2 : 20th Oct 2017 at 5:50 AM.
Lucky! There's no higher honor than being turned into a vampire by Darth Vader!

________________________________________________________________________________

You know you were on some good shit when you wind up overdosing straight through the bathroom counter!

And once again, TS4 sims show they give absolutely no fucks about the death of a loved one (I thought they fixed that). In the picture above, you see the girl's brothers crying for her...but the parents were asleep during the death (waking up around the time the body disappeared). They didn't even get a negative moodlet until I made them cry over her grave. And that was just a regular 5 hour sadness moodlet. The two brother are stuck mourning for two whole days while the parents will be over the death of their daughter by the time the boys get home from school.

The Receptacle still lives!
Lab Assistant
#1539 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 10:57 AM
Sticking with tradition, my Sim who is now a Prime Vampire decided to turn her fiancé at a Spooky Party surrounded by their friends, too! No Darth Vader this time unfortunately, but there is a Darth Maul.

Guess that Gladiator is into it.
Scholar
#1540 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 6:45 AM
I gave my grandson sim a make over and I dunno, to me it changed him a lot? He went from looking like a average-looking 21 year old kid to an older 20s very handsome sim.

It could just be me, because I know my sim so well. He looks so much more grown up. I would never give that new hairstyle to most sims because its too conservative and thick looking but it suits his face shape for some reason. All I did was change his hair, give him a different eyebrow set, and a 5 o'clock shadow.

Currently I am playing him and his 4 cousins who all live in the same household. (Five bachelors!) He'll have to move out when he marries though because his romantic interest is a scientist and so is one of his cousins.
Lab Assistant
#1541 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 10:14 AM
Decided to make the jump over to Sims 4 with the combined addition of toddlers and pets.
Crossing fingers for some variation of Seasons being next on the lineup?

Just a couple of down on their luck mutts trying to survive the San Myshuno lifestyle!
Their apartment's traits are Grody, Filthy & Needs TLC cause I'm a huge masochist.

Doing my usual of stuffing images into spoilers so as not to spam. Their personal CAS screens below.

Current mini-story style collection of pictures taken from two days of play.
Warning: Long

Quote:
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life — internet and cats. 🎮 + 🐱 = 😇 Link To My Sims 3 Warrior Cat Setup
Mad Poster
#1542 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 12:54 AM
My simself received royalties for a book she wrote during my last play session. The book was a book for children to learn to survive, based on personal experience, the ins and outs of a constantly changing childhood.

Dana Carvey moved in and kicks my sim self out of my bed. Had to buy a bed for the computer room just so there are no fights over the Queen size bed. The next morning, he grabs a bowl of peas from the fridge...he grabbed a bowl of peas from the fridge. I wasn't one to intervene.

Now, I made the sim Dana Carvey to be funny and awkward, but he also resembles what he kind of looks like now: slightly long hair and a blond and grey 5 o'clock shadow with hornrim glasses, which I think suit him, regardless of his mode of behavior.

But the romantic advances between Dana and my sim self, were usually met with the awkward moodlet that lasts for 40 minutes game time.

Then again, much of my intervention in my game is mostly to commit the sin normally commited by all of us at one point: marrying a celebrity.

Either way, I saw him in a bathrobe and slippers and he was eating raw peas as if it was cereal. It was extremely weird to see a celebrity eat raw veggies for breakfast.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Scholar
#1543 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 2:04 AM
Oh man. Where do I start?

I was playing 5 bachelors in the same house for a while there. All cousins, except four. But the two who weren't cousins to each other were cousins to the other 3. The other two who aren't cousins are brothers! Anyway. My families are very confusing BUT its all explained in slightly less confusing detail on my sims blog if you're interested.

Aiden was working the scientist career and I hoped he'd get abducted and have a pregnancy, but instead that happened to his cousin Colin JR who is evil, uncontrolled emotions, argumentative, bad mannered, insensitive..and to top it all off, the Oracle in the criminal career. Colin JR got married to Ruby who was also evil. In addition to his alien son, Colin had one son with Ruby. Then they divorced and she died of cardiac explosion. Oops. (This was all planned. Its the first divorce I've ever allowed in game)

Then bachelor 2, Preston got married and moved to San Myshuno. Then bachelor Malcolm got married and moved out, but next door so he still visits frequently. Colin still lives with his cousin Aiden and cousin Henry JR, along with his two sons, and new wife Megan. OH YEAH he got remarried. Did I mention she's good and hates kids? This should be a tough match...

And then Aiden did end up getting abducted and had a son, Kaito. (Aiden is of Japanese descent)

OH and did I mention that at first Aiden and Colin DESPISED each other and got into physical fights? Well now theyre almost good friends!

NOW I'm playing Padraig, who is Colin JR and Aiden's uncle. He has 3 toddlers and 2 children. 4 of his current children are via abduction, 2 sets of twins. The last child is a hybrid with his alien wife. I'm working on aging up two of the toddlers because Colin JR's son Cormac is their brother. FOUR of these kids have the same alien mom but all have different dads. Their dads are Nephew-uncles to each other.

Just yesterday I decided that Padraig would woohoo with his wife. I instructed him to "woohoo" but instead of going to HIS bed, he went to the BUTLERS bed, and got CAUGHT in the act, became embarrassed and had unsatisfying woohoo. They had just moved into a new home and the door locks glitched.
Field Researcher
#1544 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 5:36 AM
NOW I'm playing Padraig, who is Colin JR and Aiden's uncle. He has 3 toddlers and 2 children. 4 of his current children are via abduction, 2 sets of twins. The last child is a hybrid with his alien wife. I'm working on aging up two of the toddlers because Colin JR's son Cormac is their brother. FOUR of these kids have the same alien mom but all have different dads. Their dads are Nephew-uncles to each other.

Spidergirl79, sometimes when I read about your alien/hybrid boys it makes me think of the show Once Upon A Time - you know if you've ever seen any of it how that poor kid, Henry, has a family tree that is so convoluted by now that he is very nearly his own everything. The same could probably be said about your boys. X'D
Scholar
#1545 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 6:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ryûchan
Spidergirl79, sometimes when I read about your alien/hybrid boys it makes me think of the show Once Upon A Time - you know if you've ever seen any of it how that poor kid, Henry, has a family tree that is so convoluted by now that he is very nearly his own everything. The same could probably be said about your boys. X'D

Hahaha thats awesome!
Mad Poster
#1546 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 10:02 PM
Made Japanese sextuplets based on an old IP by a legendary writer.

These obscure sextuplets are the Matsuno sextuplets from Osomatsu-kun (A black and white TV anime that spawned countless sight gags in reference back to this anime) and Osomatsu-san (An anime in color, widescreen and HD that was created and aired in honor of what would have been the writer's 80th birthday as he had passed away a while back)

I chose to have them look like their Bishounen style from certain segments in their Osomatsu-san run as I can't replicate their Jim Davis like rendering and they look exactly alike in this cartoony form. The colorful hair is in the event I forget. The hair is a reference to the bishounen style.

So, new family, new neighborhood (Newcrest) and an empty lot.

I tried to build them a house in the styled room option only to realize...I suck at interior design.

For now, I may need to figure out if a build mode that has the shortcut to knocking out rooms with a simple drag and drop and keyboard and mouse combos to decorate the interior and exterior is even possible. For now, the Matsuno brothers are standing on the sidewalk out front

(BTW, The only reason for the background on the brothers is because they are like extremely well known in Japan, but are extremely obscure outside Japan. Only Japanologists and Japanophiles would get it right away.

Besides, I always wanted to render them in 3D and this simulation is perfect.)

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Field Researcher
#1547 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 10:05 PM
My vegetarian sim ate eggs and toast, which came up as vegetarian-safe when I hovered on it, and got sick from 'eating meat'.
Forum Resident
#1548 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Natashenka
My vegetarian sim ate eggs and toast, which came up as vegetarian-safe when I hovered on it, and got sick from 'eating meat'.

Oh snap, this also JUST happened to me. Mine cooked it autonomously I was so confused when he got sick. What a bug.

I took all of my gameplay mods out and my counters are full of water glasses...how does water spoil...?

FOR THE HORDE
Field Researcher
#1549 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 12:11 AM
My game just crashed...

Guess who hadn’t saved 3+ hours of gameplay...
Scholar
#1550 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 12:20 AM
I have Padraig and his alien wife living in a spaceship home (its actuallly off the ground) and I recently demolished it and downloaded a new one by Maxiscreator_01 and I love it. The old one was nice but this has more of a look of a spaceship remodeled and converted into a home. They have a new dog, a labradoodle named Peanut. When you become close to your pet, instead of being "best friends" you can become "companions". Assuming that pets can only have one just like sims can only have one.

This is the house, there is an upper floor where I converted some non-rooms into proper rooms for the kids. The space on the far right is the Butler's quarters.

I use the elevator mod to save time using stairs.

I created an sixam-plant garden under the spaceship. There is a door that leads to stairs that go down to an underground lab. House is full so I can't have any guinea pigs living down there.

Since 4 of Padraig's kids are aliens and his wife is as well, I thought this would give them a taste of home.
Page 62 of 104