Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 8:01 AM Last edited by SuicidiaParasidia : 9th Mar 2017 at 8:48 AM.
CIA Leaks, Justifiable or Detrimental?
Debate room needs livening up...so...what better than the latest American drama?

WHAT'S UP , BITCHEEEES?

Here is what I have to say about it, in the form of a spoiler because it's insanely long and I know we Americans are allergic to textual length:

And of course other countries are allowed to weigh in. We were supposed to be a melting pot, before Trump and his merry band of Looney Toons took over.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 10:10 AM
The CIA is not supposed to operate on American soil, period. This shows that they are so they should be shut down, because they broke the very law that allows them to exist in the first place.

Also if they are spying on us with out a warrant and showing cause before a judge, then they can't complain about us doing likewise to them.

I would rather die in a terrorist attack, then live in Hitler's wet dream, which is what the united states is rapidly becoming.

My PC specs.
Windows 7 64 bit,AMD FX 4300 quad core processor, 8 gigs DDR3 ram, 1 gig Geforce 9500 graphics card, patch 1.67.2
Every time I reinstall the game I run it clean without any CC, not even the store bought stuff so it isn't CC or mods that cause me trouble.