Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jun 2019 at 4:49 PM
Default Terrain tearing glitch
Hi! I'm using Sunset Valley Lite as a base for my world. At some point the terrain started to tear in one part of the world. It got a bit less visible when I lowered the terrain on the tears but it didn't make it go away. I have tried removing the terrain textures but that didn't do the trick either. I've been trying to look for solutions but can't find any. Anybody here got any idea?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Jun 2019 at 7:03 PM
I know tears can appear if you mess with terrain around existing lots, but it doesn't seem like you have any lots there. It might just be a graphical glitch in CAW, does it also appear in-game?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2019 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SmugTomato
I know tears can appear if you mess with terrain around existing lots, but it doesn't seem like you have any lots there. It might just be a graphical glitch in CAW, does it also appear in-game?

Thanks for responding!

Nope, no lots over there. To me it looks like the glitch is following a chunk borderline. The glitch appears worse in 'edit in game' mode but I haven't tried it in game yet - this is my first world and I haven't figured out how to upload my world in the game so that I'll be able to go back to editing the world again.