Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 10:04 PM
euh...
Hello, I do not know if I'm in the right section, but I made ​​a sims and when I wanted to put him my trait, I saw that sailor loves to swim and had disappeared from the list. Is this normal, and if so, how to find them?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 10:53 PM
You've probably got an out of date trait mod.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 11:18 PM
Probably woohooer kama simtra from nraas
Inventor
#4 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 9:04 AM
Do you still have IP installed?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 12:42 PM
Euh, i don't, what's talk about IP
Inventor
#6 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 2:55 PM
Island Paradise, do you still have it installed?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 3:19 PM
of course yes, I would not ask the questions, otherwise, but I uninstalled and reinstalled and I took all my core mods, except traveler, decensor of nraas and weapons lib desecreate I reinstalled my worlds I make my tuning mods, then I should not have problems
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#8 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 3:28 PM
Traveler, decensor and weapons aren't core mods. The only core mods I can think of that currently exist are AwesomeMod and XCAS.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 4:52 PM
oh, thanks for the precision. i'm searching again and again. The problem was not disappear
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 11:22 PM
Yes, i'm finally find the problem, is the mod All Lifetime Happiness Rewards Cost 5 Points UNI TNW, but my game is crash anytime, i'm decide reinstalled the original and all expansion.