Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 12:21 AM
Default Building A Pc?! Help
About two months ago i posted about buying a new PC to play the sims 3. Well unfornately i was sent a defective one which I spent alot of money on anyways. I am having one built instead. I've listed all it's specs and I just want to know will this computer play The Sims 3 all
expansion packs and all stuff packs?. Mind you it hasn't been built yet in case there's anything needing changing. It's a little more than what I had brought and its a little past my budget. If it's overkill thats fine because I want it to last a while and possibly work with the sims 4 as well.

Specs
Gigabyte Ultra Durable GA H97M Motherbd
1 TB Black Sata 3.5" HD
32 GB Corsair or Kingston HyperX (4X8GB) DDR3 ram
Intel I7 4790S Cpu
Thermaltake Versa Cabinet
600 Watt Power supply
24X DVDRW drive
3GBNvidia GTX760 Video
2 92mm case cooling fans
MS Win 8.1 64bit Operating sys.
M/B has 6 usb ports, video card has DVI and HDMI ports

Okay will this computer work with all the games?. Is there something that isnt compadible that it will definately not work with?. Please let me knowI will be having it built next week
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 4:16 AM
How much is the PC in your post? Where is it from? What's your budget? What country are you in? What else do you want to do with the PC other than play the sims 4?