Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
On a Radical Sabbatical :)
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 5:27 PM Last edited by tkdjunkie : 12th Nov 2005 at 5:33 PM. Reason: Added the "register" part
Be in the Official MTS2 Photo Album
Due to the popularity of the thread "Faces to the Names", it has been suggested that someone create a MTS2 Photo Album. Spirit288 has taken the initiative to design such an album for us!

Because it is quite possible that not everyone who posted in the "Faces to the Names" thread desires to be a part of the MTS2 album, this specific thread has been created so that those who are interested may "opt in" for participation.

If you would like to be included in the MTS2 Photo Album, please post your favorite pic here! Feel free to include a few comments about yourself.

Thank you for your interest and participation!

~Allie

You Can See the Album Here:
http://gallery.modthesims2.com

PS! You can click "Register" on that page, and make your own account. That way, you can add/remove your own pictures, without asking Spirit288 to do it for you.

At the moment we are trying to put our lives in order. But this is not an end in itself. Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum service to God and the people about us. -- The Big Book

I will be inactive indefinitely.
Blog
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 5:30 PM Last edited by AngryBunny : 26th Jan 2007 at 9:42 AM.
I was about to post this on the faces to names thread, but I'll be in this one.

AB
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 5:32 PM
Delphy -- Then endorse it.
Seems like a pretty kind gesture. That people are going through the trouble to make this place a bit more interesting.
#4 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 5:36 PM
me and my friend jessica, although i'm rather new (im the one on the left) i think ill be posting alot :D
Screenshots
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 5:38 PM
Constance, I couldn't endorse taking pictures from the other thread without permission, but I could allow this one to be the "official" one.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 5:47 PM
Um? Can we enter pictures of us as a sim? Just wondering. Thanks!
On a Radical Sabbatical :)
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DawnKeeper
Um? Can we enter pictures of us as a sim? Just wondering. Thanks!

Hey, DawnKeeper

That's a good question! The original intention was for photos, however ... I don't see a problem as long as the sim bears a strong resemblance to the owner.

Photos will still remain the preferred medium, though.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 6:05 PM Last edited by lobstergirl : 11th Jan 2005 at 6:36 PM.
Here's me. I have another one posted in the Faces to the Name thread.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 6:07 PM Last edited by Braveheart : 11th Jan 2005 at 6:11 PM.
I think this a great idea. Here's my contribution.
Screenshots

'Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes....at least then he'll be a mile away and barefoot'
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 7:47 PM
Wow!! Such beautiful pics Hang in there peeps tkdjunkie and I are workin on it
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 8:05 PM
Oh such a good idea. I just read through the other post and it was fun. :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 8:53 PM
Default Reposted from other thread
Here's me, reposted from the other thread. I dont typically look like this, but I like it. It was my Halloween costume(sort of punky, last minute kind of thing). the piercings are fake and I'm trying to look mean

In any case, it's probably my favorite pic of me at the moment. That night I got hit on a lot, and most people thought I wasnt wearing a costume... Kind of makes me want to rethink how I normally look :D
Screenshots
#13 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 9:11 PM
Just Me!!!1
Hi everyone a couple pics me of course and my Grandbaby. Ammies grandbaby Grayson. Love that smile!!!!! I am 40 yrs old and Love to play the sims2. I have a small pool cleaning business and enjoy just being me!!!!!!!!!!

Cable :howdy:
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 9:15 PM
cablebabee, OMG he's soooooooooo sweet!
Kiss kiss :-*
#15 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 9:19 PM
Default Thank you!!!
Quote: Originally posted by Kimmy81
cablebabee, OMG he's soooooooooo sweet!
Kiss kiss :-*

Thank you KImmy. Ill givem your kisses
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 9:44 PM
Sounds like fun.
Screenshots

"Studies show that 60% of the time, it works every time."
Forum Resident
#17 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 10:06 PM Last edited by anglesims2 : 2nd Feb 2005 at 6:02 PM. Reason: More info
Then & Now My Photo's
Then & Now. 1975 I graduated high school from Asotin Washington. 2000 I went to collage for the 5th time and got to have a glamour shot free. Then the last 2 well last years. My hair is very much longer now. Oh yea my kitty Bloomerz. My B-Day is this Thursday and will be a big 48. Pushing 50. LOL. I feel 21 though. I love The Sims2, Zootycoon 2, Rollercoaster tycoon's, Railroad tycoons, Mahjong, and many others that is simulated and stratagies. LOL. I am a lone wolf right now in my life again. I am single now for 14 years, divorced in 1991. Had a boyfriend only 3 in the last 14 years. Last one stayed drunk and abusive. Happier now. I live with my kitty alone in my nice appartment. I live in Spokane Washington. I can build a computer and do alot more. I like to crochet I croched a cool cloak in black white and silver with black fur with a hood long to the floor. Still working on it. Made also afgans. Painted nice acrylic paintings hanging on my families walls. Drawing and sketching. If I had a scanner a good one I can scan and crop copy etc and show things I have made. Anyways this is the bestest fun place to be. I love it here. I basicaly moved in. LOL.....Wish I can move into my Log Homes in the Sims 2 game. I am also including one of many drawings I did in 2001. I have not done anymore for some time now. Just a painters block LOL. Computers took over. Eeeks...LOL......
Screenshots

"This too shall pass, I shall walk and not become weary, I shall run and not faint, I shall mount up with wings like and eagle and fly."
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lucymayg
:howdy: Sure, I'll bite. It's the one of me and Audrey. (She's the pretty one)

Great pic Unfortunately I am not able to post it in the album When I go to upload it, it's not your pic, it's a white sheet of paper with squares inside Are you using the proper format?

Please keep in mind that I'm a complete computer moron And if you guys wanna go ahead and have a look the address is: http://my.network.net/Spirit288/Com...Photo_s_of_MTS2

(Prays that everyone goes easy on her...o.O)
Forum Resident
#19 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spirit288
Great pic Unfortunately I am not able to post it in the album When I go to upload it, it's not your pic, it's a white sheet of paper with squares inside Are you using the proper format?

Please keep in mind that I'm a complete computer moron And if you guys wanna go ahead and have a look the address is: http://my.network.net/Spirit288/Com...Photo_s_of_MTS2

(Prays that everyone goes easy on her...o.O)

Do you save it as jpeg? Something like that? That sometimes can be why. Try again. Hope you can.

"This too shall pass, I shall walk and not become weary, I shall run and not faint, I shall mount up with wings like and eagle and fly."
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#20 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 10:30 PM
I get to post my mug twice. Huzzah! :D

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 10:35 PM
Ok-- here's my official contribution, including the rest of my family who were not in my previous photos.
One is me and my wife in Cyprus a few years back.
The other is me and my son on the Ukrainian shore last year.
The third is a fuzzy one of me and my daughter last summer.
If you need help with the album-- let me know.
Screenshots

Argue for your limitations and sure enough, they're yours
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 10:35 PM
Here is my pic again..
Screenshots
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 10:36 PM
here they are again.... :D
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 10:44 PM
I can't upload lucymayg's or ElPresidente's pic onto the album I can't get the pics to save as jpeg...
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 10:47 PM
Hey, this is me. My name is Christine. I'm 17 years old (18 in March :D) and my life outside of the computer is non-existant. I have ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder) so I tend to be either bouncing off the wall or day-dreaming. I like reading and writing fanfiction. I am also single, bi, and enjoy playing computer games.

By the way, in this photo, I'm really drunk, and had just fallen off my chair when I sat down after a hour or two of drunken danceing It's the most recent phot I have though.
Screenshots

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Page 1 of 45