Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 1:30 AM
Split a download thread
Hello

Here is a tricky question.
Is it possible to split a download thread?
The 202 terrain files is now too big to be managed as it is and I would like to split it in two. Some files would stay in that 202 thread and some others would go in a new thread.

I know it can be done by deleting the files in the 202 thread and creating a new thread but I don't want to do that.

Thanks a lot

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 10:25 AM
Yes, it's possible but it requires an admin to do so, more specifically, me, because I'd have to move entries in the database manually. Can you tell me which you want to keep on the existing thread and which you want to move?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 4:08 PM
Ah thank you very much :D

I would like to move from this thread http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=570125 :
- k-hippie-k-new-terrain-gtog-replacement-21122015-def.package.7z
- k-hippie-k-new-terrain-gfor-replacement-21122015-def.package.7z

Thank you very very very much ^_^

Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 7:55 PM
@Tashiketh I’m resurrecting this thread and dancing a glory dance to your greatness.

I’m working on the new terrain files for Brindleton Bay.

If my offerings - a virtual coconut and a chocolate bar ( Mars specifically ) are enough to please and interest your highness on my humble request, I would be greatly impressed and thankful.