Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 1:38 PM
Default Question about Viewing items in MTS site.
Good Day Everyone,
Just want to ask how to view more items because my browser only show 500 items or 42 pages max so i cant see the older contents.

Thank you in advance.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 1:40 PM
Click on the link that says "Click here to view all downloads". It's at the bottom of the pag eunder the downloads.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 6:20 PM
@Delphy
Is there any way to browse older downloads? The "Click here to view all downloads" link will let me look as far back as 2013, but I'm trying to find things from before that.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 6:48 PM
Are you sure?

http://www.modthesims.info/browse.p...&showAll=1&gs=1

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 7:02 PM
What did you change? I can see them all now!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 7:06 PM
Nothing I just clicked on "Show all downloads" and then hit Last. It's probably because you are in Compatible mode (showType=2) and I am in all downloads mode (showType=1)

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 7:24 PM Last edited by simsample : 22nd Aug 2017 at 7:36 PM.
Ah, that explains it. Thanks! :D

Edit: @Delphy - I had completely forgotten about this download, but now it is mine again!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 2:30 AM
Thank you very much. since i click your link i can view all pages now
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 1:12 PM
Hello !

I'm experiencing the same problem, I'm unable to see more than 500 items / category and I can't find any link allowing more

I'm looking for Sims 4 stuff only. If someone could help !

Thanks
Site Helper
#10 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 3:44 AM
Ok, Go to the Sims 4 Download link.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Look carefully. There should be a link that says View All Downloads.
I just tried it and it showed me that there is a total of 6535 items in the Sims 4 Downloads, with 1228 in Lots and Housing. (Of course, I'm not using the "Compatible" listing or I would have been seeing "0" since I don't have Sims 4)
I'm using Bootstrap-Bluefish as my style, although I would expect it to be there for all of the styles.

Edit:

Here

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook